User Controls

Poll: Online Member/Guest Count?

Suggestion: Online Member Count

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    A box on the side of the screen that shows you how many members and guests are online. Newtotse has one, can we have one too.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Not a bad idea, it might be disappointing to see how dead it is sometimes but I'm voting yes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I’ve never been clear on how exactly that count is supposed to work. Total number of auth’d users who’ve loaded a page in the last 5 min seems the most reasonable, but it’s hardly perfect
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hire a sexual-pervert to track the user activities and feed them a webcam view of all users.

when a user walks away from the computer the sexual-pervert will use their pervert control panel to mark the user as offline, yahda yuhda dada .

pretty simple really you just have to ask firefox if its okay to be a voyeur and turn cameras on im pretty sure you need to get issued a license from Jorge Mozilla heard
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ah yes more features to abuse

open a VM
    x1000 instances
    *sign into alternatives*
    laugh when it says 1000 people are online and

▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄
    ██ ██ ███ ██ ███ ▀███ ██ ▀███ ███ ██ ██
    ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
    ▄██▀████████▀███▄███ ▄▄█▀████████ ▄██▀██ ███████▄ ▄▄█▀██ ▄██▀███ ██████ ███████▄ ▄▄█▀██ ▄██▀███▄██▀██▀███▄███ ▄▄█▀██ ▄▄█▀██▀████████▄ ██ ▀███ ██ ▄██▀ ▄▄█▀██ ▄█▀██▄ ▄██▀██████████▄ ▀███ ██████▀████████▄▀███ ▀███ ▄██▀███▄██▀█████▀ ▀██▀
    ██ ▀▀ ██ ██▀ ▀▀ ▄█▀ ██ ██ ██▀ ██ ██ ██ ▄█▀ ████ ▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ▄█▀ ██ ██ ▀▀█▀ ██ ██▀ ▀▀ ▄█▀ ██▄█▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▄█ ▄█▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀██ ██ ██ ██ ▀▀██ ▀▀ ██ ▄█
    ▀█████▄ ██ ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄ ██ ██ ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀█████▄█ ██ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██▄██ ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ ▀█████▄██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀█████▄▀█████▄ ██ ▄█
    █▄ ██ ██ ██ ██▄ ▄ ██ ██▄ ▄██ ██ ██▄ ▄█▄ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██▄ ▄ █▄ ███▄ ▄ ██ ██▄ ▄██▄ ▄ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▀██▄ ██▄ ▄ ██ ██ █▄ ████ ██ ██ ██ ██ ▄██ ██ ██ █▄ ███▄ ██ ███
    ██████▀ ▀████████▄ ▀█████▀ ▀█████████▀████ ████▄ ▀█████▀██████▀ ▀███████ ████▄ ▀█████▀ ██████▀█████▀▄████▄ ▀█████▀ ▀█████▀████ ████▄ ▄████▄████▄████▄ ██▄▄ ▀█████▀ ▀████▀██▄ ██████▀███ ████▄████▄ ▀████ ██████▀ ▀████▀███▄██████▀██████▀ ▄█
    ██ ▄█
    ▄████▄ ██▀
    infinityshock Black Hole
    no one cares
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Lanny I’ve never been clear on how exactly that count is supposed to work. Total number of auth’d users who’ve loaded a page in the last 5 min seems the most reasonable, but it’s hardly perfect

My UBB board had it at the bottom. how many people who were either lurking or not signed in vs signed in and present.
    Originally posted by Lanny I’ve never been clear on how exactly that count is supposed to work. Total number of auth’d users who’ve loaded a page in the last 5 min seems the most reasonable, but it’s hardly perfect

newtotse has it

it's always just bots and doesn't seem to work write at all. It's such a silly feature HERE'S A WILD IDEA how about just make it fucking toggleable FOR NO REASON by default like it doesn't turn on /green when you come online

YOU have to turn it on! DUMBFUCKS! and OFF!!! DON'T FORGET TO TURN IT OFF BEFORE YOU SIGN OUT... Oh DANG I GOTTA LOG BACK IN I LEFT THE FRICKING GREEN LIGHT ON

and then you get those drunks that leave their green light on or keep it on yellow all day like HEY HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING BACK THERE ARE YOU OKAY

and then someone turns theirs on busy (red) and dies and they never log out so they are just always online on the WHOS ONLINE BOARD forever haunting us, or it could auto turn off after 72 hours idk

it's all so weird when you think about it
    Kafka sweaty
    If it is implemented to show which users are online then that can contribute towards the compensation you owe me in exchange for your life for failing to tell me the truth.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Kafka If it is implemented to show which users are online then that can contribute towards the compensation you owe me in exchange for your life for failing to tell me the truth.

There actually is a secret status feature that only I can see. Sophie's current status is, let me see here... ah yes! It's currently set to "avoiding that one crazy bitch". Well there you have it, don't shoot the messenger, I'm just reading his status field.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Lanny There actually is a secret status feature that only I can see. Sophie's current status is, let me see here… ah yes! It's currently set to "avoiding that one crazy bitch". Well there you have it, don't shoot the messenger, I'm just reading his status field.

You won't escape either for being misogynistic and equally responsible for what I went through the past year. You all make the same mistakes and I'm not afraid to pull the trigger.
    Kafka sweaty
    It won't be long before I find him irl, and when I do he may be compelled to help me find you.
    Kafka sweaty
    Avoidance only makes it worse, I want to chop off his hands now.
    Kafka sweaty
    His fate was sealed after the two-month mark, but it can still get uglier.
    Originally posted by Kafka If it is implemented to show which users are online then that can contribute towards the compensation you owe me in exchange for your life for failing to tell me the truth.

sweaty shpiussy
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    what is this, 2013 again? why is there a new a guy drinking cough syrup constantly telling me he doesn't do drugs?
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    MMQ doesn't know how space niggas kick it
Jump to Top