User Controls

Feelings

Migh Houston
    Do have them?

I am beginning to realize I never have.
    Let's have sex
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    When I think about you
    My feelings can't explain
    Why after all this time
    My feelings can't explain?
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Let's have sex
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    they have been greatly reduced
    the most prominent now is severe irritation anytime i hear anyone laughing. its like....you can only make so many jokes about masturbation before it just stops being funny, you know (im not sure you do know or agree but it is what etiz i guess)? so now whenever i hear anyone laugh it just.....just shut up. whatever youre laughing at, guarantee you ive heard it a million times before and just dont care. just stop trying to get my attention because i dont have the empathy any more to feign laughing or smiling along, dont have the ability to feel any sort of embarrassment, like i dont know what you want from me. why are you laughing. keep it out of my bubble or just stfu. the only thing ive found that really alleviates this problem is to openly and loudly talk shit back but that gets tiring and people get their FUCKING FEELINGS HURT (ARE YOU SERIOUS BRO) SO BAD
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Your dad would bum my dad and my dad wouldn't feel it.
    lol that reminds me of elementary school when kids would always get in altercations and then be like MY DADS GOING TO COME TO SCHOOL WITH A KNIFE AND FUCK YOU UP and then the other kid would always be like YEA WELL MY DAD HAS A BIGGER KNIFE. as if their fathers were going to come to school with machetes on some mortal kombat shit and fight to the death over some chocolate chip cookie disagreement shit
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I only feel anxiety, loneliness, pain.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Someone bring me their tits and I'll let you know what im feeling
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I only feel anxiety, loneliness, pain.

What did you do to deserve that?
    Originally posted by Donald Trump I only feel anxiety, loneliness, pain.

harden up your soft demeanor then u little bitch. i know someone who can help
    you probably hear people laughing in public and still wish you could be part of it LMAO
    do you think its everyone elses duty to accomodate your negative emotions? you selfish little cunt. if you expect anything from anyone in this world other than to be fucked over lemme tell you you are a little bitch who has no business existing in the modern world. survival of the fittest motherfucker. how do you not know this? you think by expressing those negative emotions its going to make people want to like you? LOL you should just kill yourself now because you are not fit for this world. showing affection? youre basically asking for it and i wont feel bad when u get it
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE survival of the fittest motherfucker.

lol

fit for what
    Originally posted by aldra lol

fit for what

its sarcasm, its fucking stupid, there is no rhyme or reason

but you should definitely all just kill yourselves then you wouldnt have to worry about being so fucking fed up and bored with life that you just make the same joke about my bad mood over and over again
    seriously just do it or kill me before i do because i hate every single one of you fucking cunts.
    why you think i give a single fuck about money, a career, a car, a nice house, having nice shit, when in exchange for all that shit (if theres even any truth to any of that shit which there is most likely very little) i traded all of any sort of positive feeling or liking anyone on earth for it is beyond me. youre fucking stupid. OH IM GONNA TEACH SOMEONE HOW 2 LUV BY TALKING HELLA SHIT. fuck you. you didnt take my empathy you just destroyed it
Jump to Top