User Controls

Lol she’s thinking about i

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    to just had this cyber sex talks polush with a 16 yr old virgin girl on Snapchat in Poland and told her I not just wanna fuck her in the Ss she admitted she’ll take it even admitted she’ll rim I wanna piss in her mouth as well and am waiting for her rokt or answer if she’ll drink my piss too.
    She said yes I tho k but in a way sort of avoided direct answer. I also told her or asked her if we really were dad daughter lived alone like no mom if we’d be fucking right now like we’d be a couple at the same time or lovers as dad diagnose and I said I would like to and asked if she would or something she said the ja daddy.
    She will eat ass she says drink piss fucked in the ass - all of it while she claims she’s a fucking virgin now.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat She will eat ass she says drink piss fucked in the ass - all of it while she claims she’s a fucking virgin now.
    Originally posted by Wariat to just had this cyber sex talks polush with a 16 yr old virgin girl on Snapchat in Poland and told her I not just wanna fuck her in the Ss she admitted she’ll take it even admitted she’ll rim I wanna piss in her mouth as well and am waiting for her rokt or answer if she’ll drink my piss too.

Originally posted by Wariat She will eat ass she says drink piss fucked in the ass - all of it while she claims she’s a fucking virgin now.

no amount of christmas joy can make this cheerful
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood no amount of christmas joy can make this cheerful

It will if santa shows up and sodomizes him with a ten foot christmas tree...sans lube
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    aldra have poor taste in music
Jump to Top