User Controls

Insomniac Games just got shitfucked - 1.67 terabytes, source code, dox all leaked

https://decrypt.co/209478/hackers-demand-2-million-in-bitcoin-after-stealing-insomniac-games-data-report

they didn't pay up

https://press-start.com.au/news/playstation/2023/12/19/a-heap-of-marvels-wolverine-footage-and-a-playable-build-have-leaked-from-the-insomniac-hack/

After Insomniac found itself at the centre of a major, and quite alarming, hack from a ransomware group named Rhysida last week, we’re now unfortunately starting to see some of the obtained information and data appear on the internet. The deadline that the group gave Sony to respond has passed, and the group has dumped a reported 98% of the data it stole, totalling at 1.67 terabytes of information including game development files as well as personal employee information.

Users on message boards have begun trawling through the data and unsurprisingly started to pick apart anything relating to the studio’s next big game, Marvel’s Wolverine and posting it online, including video footage.

The leaked footage and information contains a heap of in-progress footage from development of the game that dates to 2022, including animation tests and more complete-looking slices of the game. Leaked information reportedly also includes planned release dates, a list of locations from the game as well as a play-by-play of the opening tutorial sections of the game in text form, and supposedly even playable builds of the game that can be run on both PC and PS5 devkits.

I found these on 4chan

ahahahaha

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood https://decrypt.co/209478/hackers-demand-2-million-in-bitcoin-after-stealing-insomniac-games-data-report

they didn't pay up

https://press-start.com.au/news/playstation/2023/12/19/a-heap-of-marvels-wolverine-footage-and-a-playable-build-have-leaked-from-the-insomniac-hack/

I found these on 4chan

planning games 7 years in advance before even releasing your current titles because you can rely on movie tie-ins sure is... something
    who's hyped for these sick 2030 releases

All employee PI

Scripts

ah yes 2 part superhero games

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

lol I thought the shirt said brazzers at first
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    that must be the next marvel super hero villain, I can tell by her overly criminal-esque appearance
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood that must be the next marvel super hero villain, I can tell by her overly criminal-esque appearance

you mean due to the color of her skinz
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Sometimes it pays to thank the Russian hackers for their services and pay them. They even help you out by telling you what vulnerability they used to pwn you, so it's actually a consultancy fee, and not even that expensive compared to the cost of having some useless cybersecurity gobshite sitting around.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Sometimes it pays to thank the Russian hackers for their services and pay them. They even help you out by telling you what vulnerability they used to pwn you, so it's actually a consultancy fee, and not even that expensive compared to the cost of having some useless cybersecurity gobshite sitting around.

thats like negotiating with terrorists,
    infinityshock Black Hole
    If they had any brains they'd offer $250k for the heads of the hackers on pikes

These fucking keyboard warriors are stone-cold brave behind a monitor but when a big meanie is in their face about to do things to them that are against the Geneva accords and several laws of nature their best effort involves voiding themselves through every orifice.
    Originally posted by infinityshock If they had any brains they'd offer $250k for the heads of the hackers on pikes

These fucking keyboard warriors are stone-cold brave behind a monitor but when a big meanie is in their face about to do things to them that are against the Geneva accords and several laws of nature their best effort involves voiding themselves through every orifice.

their next game can be exactly that.

being a former tier-0 spec ops hired to hunt down and punish hackers that stole something from the corp.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock If they had any brains they'd offer $250k for the heads of the hackers on pikes

The ransomware gangs are all Russian based (there used to be Ukrainian ones, but they went east) and they're all tight with the Russian authorities. They don't ransom anything government related for instance, and what they do ransom is presumably run through a Kremlin glow-nigger first for the nod.

Good luck convincing some squarehead to try to collect on that bounty.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    SHAKING

IN

MY

PROOTS
    Originally posted by Donald Trump The ransomware gangs are all Russian based (there used to be Ukrainian ones, but they went east) and they're all tight with the Russian authorities. They don't ransom anything government related for instance, and what they do ransom is presumably run through a Kremlin glow-nigger first for the nod.

all of them ?
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny all of them ?

Yes.
    if you say so

ok
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny if you say so

ok

OK
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump The ransomware gangs are all Russian based (there used to be Ukrainian ones, but they went east) and they're all tight with the Russian authorities. They don't ransom anything government related for instance, and what they do ransom is presumably run through a Kremlin glow-nigger first for the nod.

Ilya kiva

Zakhar prilepin

Vladlen Tatarsky

Alexander dugin...AND his daughter

I could go on all day with examples

So yea. No.
Jump to Top