User Controls

What’s the most any of you

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Ever spent on bitches at a nightclub? In thinking me and Star Trek have to be winners on this one here.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    i was shitfaced once and accidentally bumped into this girl because it was crowded and there was a band playing blink 182 songs and people were jumping around kinda and shit and she dropped her drink so i told her id buy her another one so i think it was $7? so we went to the bar and got her one and myself a second one (the bartender fell for whatever story as to why i needed another drink so whatever lol) and then some fag white knight loser came up behind us and started getting in my face telling me im going to buy her another drink and shit. i was like i actually just did bro you can go back now and he kept getting in my face then some big ass islander bouncer came up and kicked us both out and the other dude ran off but i didnt want to go so i started arguing with him and he told me they were basically going to fuck me up if i didnt go so i left and thought that was the end of it. went to work monday morning and realized i actually work with the girl whos drink i spilled but was just so drunk i didnt realize it was her the whole time.

so like 7 bucks
    4 fingers and part of a thumb
    wait wrong thread
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    $0.00
    i went through a few thousand $$ worth of meth and weed and booze and pills in a weekend with this homeless girl I found under a bridge. She later vanished along with a bunch of my electronics
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I've never really gone to nightclubs and I've always been somewhat poor so I don't trick my money off like that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Ever spent on bitches at a nightclub? In thinking me and Star Trek have to be winners on this one here.

ill give you a whole rupee to suck my balls into prunes
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood i went through a few thousand $$ worth of meth and weed and booze and pills in a weekend with this homeless girl I found under a bridge. She later vanished along with a bunch of my electronics

thats when its not rape...its reverse prostitution
    she also didnt flush the toilet

like a wild animal that also understands the value of electronics and trade
Jump to Top