User Controls

Why do so many people on instagram do this type of shit what’s even the point of it?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx-rb4ENnwV/
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    why do you post links that nobody's going to click on

what's the point of it?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    No one is clicking your retarded links you retarded retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra why do you post links that nobody's going to click on

what's the point of it?

He's mentally, socially, and sexually retarded
    Originally posted by aldra why do you post links that nobody's going to click on

what's the point of it?

which is more pointless?
    Originally posted by infinityshock He's mentally, socially, and sexually retarded

why do you focus on me and not the people on instagram tho?
    i mean how is this not a shift of dicussion or topic or a logical falalcy. also if i ams o retarded why did i prove you wrong and why did you act like a fucking rtard not even knowing how almost the tnrie hsitory of human kind age of consent was 12?
    lol if i so retarded why ddint you provide one single proof of any of your retarded fggit homosexual claims?
    bitch lol.
    i dont cre if anyone will click on it or not the point sitll stands anyone using or even browsing instagram wills ee simialr shit so the topic stands moron.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat why do you focus on me and not the people on instagram tho?

Because I don't use idiot apps like that...I have better things to do.

Like tell you what a degenerate you are
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat i mean how is this not a shift of dicussion or topic or a logical falalcy. also if i ams o retarded why did i prove you wrong and why did you act like a fucking rtard not even knowing how almost the tnrie hsitory of human kind age of consent was 12?

You stupid retard...you're too retarded to get your socks on the right feet, much less grasp any historical concepts more sophisticated than the last time you were sodomized, based on the volume of semen dribbling out of your asshole.

You know nothing about human history
    its funny how i proven so many of your dumb points wrong yet you sitll think you smart and me dumb lol even candyreign would get a laugh., again read this and tell me how you claim underaged prostitution wasnt. problem then or didnt exist and people only hadsex during wedlock lol:
    https://www.attackingthedevil.co.uk/w-t-stead-and-the-eliza-armstrong-case/
    you claimed people only had sex during marriage yet i proven to you that wasnt the case and in fact prostitutiona lmsot always existed with young girls too.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat i dont cre if anyone will click on it or not the point sitll stands anyone using or even browsing instagram wills ee simialr shit so the topic stands moron.

Stfu and post nude selfies
    This is the natural state of things:
    http://www.faqs.org/childhood/A-Ar/Age-of-Consent.html#google_vignette

"Traditionally the age at which individuals could come together in a sexual union was something either for the family to decide or a matter of tribal custom. Probably in most cases this coincided with the onset of MENARCHE in girls and the appearance of pubic hair in boys, that is, between twelve and fourteen, but the boundaries remained fluid."
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat its funny how i proven so many of your dumb points wrong yet you sitll think you smart and me dumb lol even candyreign would get a laugh., again read this and tell me how you claim underaged prostitution wasnt. problem then or didnt exist and people only hadsex during wedlock lol:
    https://www.attackingthedevil.co.uk/w-t-stead-and-the-eliza-armstrong-case/

You've never proven me wrong. You're an idiot and cherry pick historical examples and wholly ignore the overall picture. I never said there was no prostitution or sexual degeneracies...there's always been examples of that. Desade is one of the most famous and why he spent most of his life imprisoned.

I've been waiting for you to bring up the roman social norm of actresses but you're too stupid so I'll let you fester in your idiocy and continue making fun of you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat This is the natural state of things:
    http://www.faqs.org/childhood/A-Ar/Age-of-Consent.html#google_vignette

"Traditionally the age at which individuals could come together in a sexual union was something either for the family to decide or a matter of tribal custom. Probably in most cases this coincided with the onset of MENARCHE in girls and the appearance of pubic hair in boys, that is, between twelve and fourteen, but the boundaries remained fluid."

In a stable, monogamous, fixed relationship...most often chosen by the parents...not random casual sex, idiot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he doesn't even read most of the shit he posts links to

back when I made the mistake of clicking on them I'd often find the content of the page had nothing to do with what he was trying to draw from the headline
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat you claimed people only had sex during marriage yet i proven to you that wasnt the case and in fact prostitutiona lmsot always existed with young girls too.

I didn't say only. I said you exaggerate the frequency of women casually having sex with men. As a matter of fact one of the biggest baits men would use with women to get them into bed was for the man to promise the woman he'd marry her if she put out

There are even court examples of women suing men for not marrying them after they gave up their virginity...and the man legally was forced...court ordered... to marry the woman.
Jump to Top