User Controls

very good news guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i am tlaking to the girl i nade out with when e and my taci driver friend had them go with us and i was the one btw hwo hit on themf irst or made conversation. but this isnt even the good news. the good enws is she jsut vame out. shes younger than i thought akes this fucking betetr. or sexier or hotter or whatever you call. it the bich iw as tounging with is 15 and turning 16 in two moths.,
    her dad is the same diference nad her mom or 22 yr solder and her dad met ehr mom when she was 18.
    she just wrote me her birthday:

those two sluts we were driving aorund making out with and shit were both 15.
    i cant believe this shit., were gonna be fucking. im gonna have my dick in a 15 y rold ass soon form a small town girl. im gonna be fucking her.
    the fact her parents also have a huge age differenc emeans they most likely willa ccept what is happening. what is fucking happening will be good guys.
    to be honest i wish she was younger. not tuirning 16 so fast but like in almsot a yr. id liek to butt fuck her then more even.
    to be honest im starting to think 17 is old now for me. it was young when iw as young like when i was 17 i thought people ym age were dumb and young but now theyre old to me.
    she sort of aditted it also gives her a thrill or at least didnt say no like it turns her on shes going to be with a man almsot 40 while still 15 or barel 16 whenw e meet next and fuck who knwos but for sure shes getting fucked.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat i am tlaking to the girl i nade out with when e and my taci driver friend had them go with us and i was the one btw hwo hit on themf irst or made conversation. but this isnt even the good news. the good enws is she jsut vame out. shes younger than i thought akes this fucking betetr. or sexier or hotter or whatever you call. it the bich iw as tounging with is 15 and turning 16 in two moths.,

You're an idiot
    she doesnt look 15 huh guys? more like 17? i feel weird like she seems old to me.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    she looks 23 to me, but its way easier to judge girls age by their music taste than picture. there used to be this woman who i would see running at the park by my house and i honestly had no fucking clue if she was 13 or 55. it was the weirdest shit ever
    you know wariat if you were funny you could get away with banging underage girls. jerry seinfeld did it and hes not even funny. youre way too retarded tho and definitely not as good of a singer as micheal jackson
    also she has really good taste in room lighting and her pupils make her look high af which is always a good sign
    you should still all kill yourselves though

oOoOoOoOo against teh reules
    Originally posted by Wariat 🎄I🎅🏻 am tlaking to the girl I mistletoed with when frosty and my sleigh driver friend had them go with us and I was the one HO HO HO on themf irst or made eggnog. but this isn't even the good news. the good enws is she</color] is christian. she's more christian than I thought HO HO HO or jollier or merryier or whatever you call. it the elf as tounging with is elf and turning into a rudolph in two moths.,

invest in red and green coin now or die poor
Jump to Top