User Controls

I dont get it

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    why the fuck would these young girls have sex with this stupid muslim dude even after he leis about his age and they evens ee he looks way odler when they meet him?

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2023/10/16/singapore-man-44-gets-jail-caning-for-rape-of-12-year-old-girl-he-met-on-instagram
    Originally posted by Wariat why๐ŸŽ„โ“ the๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒŸ christmas๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŽ„ wouldโ„๏ธ๐Ÿค” these youngโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ง girls๐ŸŽ€๐Ÿ’ƒ have๐Ÿ””๐Ÿค milk๐Ÿพ๐Ÿฅ› and cookies๐Ÿช๐Ÿฌ with this rudolph dude๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿคจ even๐ŸŽ„โ›„โ„๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ after๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ๐Ÿปโ€โ„๏ธ๐Ÿงฃ๐ŸŒจ๏ธโ›ท๏ธโ›„ his nose๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’ก glowsโœจ๐Ÿ”ด red๐Ÿ”ด and they even๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŒŸ see๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ he looks๐Ÿ‘๏ธโ€๐Ÿ—จ๐Ÿ”ฎ way๐ŸŽฉ๐ŸŒŸ more๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡ magicโœจ๐ŸŽฉ HO๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŒŸ HO๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŒŸ HO๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŒŸ when they meet๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘‹ him?
    ๐Ÿค” Wouidโ„๏ธ theseโ˜ƒ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ง young๐Ÿ’ƒ girls๐ŸŽ€,\n๐Ÿค Have๐Ÿ””๐Ÿฅ› milk๐Ÿพ and๐Ÿช๐Ÿฌ coookies๐ŸŽ„โ›„โ„๏ธ with ๐ŸŒŒ,\n๐Ÿคจ This๐ŸฆŒ rudolph๐ŸŽ„โ›„โ„๏ธ dude๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ?,\n๐ŸŒจ๏ธ Afterโ›ท๏ธโ›„ his๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿ’ก noseโœจ๐Ÿ”ด glows๐Ÿ”ด,\n๐Ÿ‘€ They๐ŸŒŸ eveen even๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐ŸŒŒ seee๐Ÿ‘๏ธโ€๐Ÿ—จ๐Ÿ”ฎ,\n๐ŸŽฉ Way๐Ÿ”ดe๐Ÿ’ƒo๐Ÿ”ดe๐ŸŒŒ oโœจ๐Ÿ’ƒe๐Ÿ”ด r๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒฌ๏ธ ๐ŸŽฉ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡ moreโœจ๐ŸŽฉ magic ๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŒŸ,\n๐ŸŒŸ HO๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŒŸ HO๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŒŸ HO๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป๐ŸŒŸ when ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ‘‹ they๐Ÿ‘๏ธe๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡ meet๐Ÿ‘๏ธ him๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿป."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    this is even gayer what has england become some faggit feminist pissfuck almsot as bad as the us? how is england even europe? it makes nos ense why does some faggit judge keep tring to punish a dude who didnt even know ehr age and it was consentual and hewas a teen hismelf? In Poaland hed get zero time. wtf is wrong with england? Star Trek?? and what the fuck does viulnerability even mean? if some chick is a slut what does that have to do with vulnerabilit? vinny?
    my dick is also very vulnerable.
    for exmaple this guy and hes way odler than this kid they keep fucking with and punishing in goddamm england got no time at lal in poland:
    https://vod.tvp.pl/informacje-i-publicystyka,205/alarm-odcinki,274300/odcinek-1326,S01E1326,316727
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    tonight on Nonce News Network
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    England is Fuuuuucked up. it barely even qualifies as Europe anymore esp post Brexit guys.,
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat why the fuck would these young girls have sex with this stupid muslim dude even after he leis about his age and they evens ee he looks way odler when they meet him?

https://www.thestar.com.my/aseanplus/aseanplus-news/2023/10/16/singapore-man-44-gets-jail-caning-for-rape-of-12-year-old-girl-he-met-on-instagram

Bend over and cough...you'll get it
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Wariat my dick is also very vulnerable.
    what is it with the british and obsession with vulnerable girls and calling every girl vulnerable who puts out?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat what is it with the british and obsession with vulnerable girls and calling every girl vulnerable who puts out?

https://www.oann.com/newsroom/man-accused-of-sexually-abusing-children-faces-death-penalty-under-new-florida-law/

A man who was indicted on charges of sexually abusing children is facing what could be Floridaโ€™s first death penalty case under its new law.

Joseph Andrew Giampa was charged on Thursday by the Fifth Judicial Circuit State Attorneyโ€™s Office with six counts of sexual battery against a child under the age of 12 and three counts of encouraging a child to engage in sexual activity.

According to a news release, State Attorney William Gladson stated that due to the โ€œseverity of the crime and its impact on the community,โ€ his office will pursue the death penalty for the alleged crimes.

You should come to Florida and nonce-out...
    he's not allowed to
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra he's not allowed to

Shame.

He'd be popular in prison
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    its fake you dipshit
    Originally posted by Wariat England is Fuuuuucked up. it barely even qualifies as Europe anymore esp post Brexit guys.,

oh really is it Antartica now you fucking READ A MAP no i dont mean MINOR ATTRACTED PERVERTS !!!!
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Wariat. Do us all a fave and Pull the pin and stick the grenade back in your pocket
    actually send m,e the grenade intact and hang yourself
    Originally posted by Wariat this is even gayer what has england become some faggit feminist pissfuck almsot as bad as the us? how is england even europe? it makes nos ense why does some faggit judge keep tring to punish a dude who didnt even know ehr age and it was consentual and hewas a teen hismelf? In Poaland hed get zero time. wtf is wrong with england? Star Trek?? and what the fuck does viulnerability even mean? if some chick is a slut what does that have to do with vulnerabilit? vinny?

lol i just realize i never evena dded the article i was talking about:
    https://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2022-04-12/man-who-raped-12-year-old-girl-he-met-on-tinder-handed-longer-sentence
    fucking shit is retarded why use words vulnerable as it makes no sense. wh not just say open or forward or slutty?
    because those words have completely different meanings, retard
Jump to Top