User Controls

holy shit guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    remember thst time when i first started posting here i showe dpics of me going into this hood of warsaw? like i had pics of the hood grwffiti saying ghetto praga on brzeska street and evne inside the worst alleyway or entrance living auarter in there but i gues snot of me in there but i had filmed me going in and voming out wt one point with an ipad i pretended was off and closed jsut for kicks? lots of heads always standing in back and at one time i saw a young dude with a pitbull even guarding the entrance sysing we got nothing now as i walked by. its like the blacks in los angeles on crenshaw or favelas in brazil they would even signal to one another when cops roll by all acorss the street form one entrace to an alley to next.it was crazy ive never seen anything like it. and i lewrned of it by going to this altenraitve of warsaw tour wnd they even went into this baazar some yrs nwo clsoed i later heard about in this mafia fuys profile claled misiek z tedeszyna or some shet whose doing mma now in poland lol like freak show fights. and now i keep seeing artivle after artivle of takefowns ther ekike operations taking down the drug gsng dealer afte rdesler with banks of drugs lol. the fomments are saying rhey must have had someone on payroll within cops as they were i visble or ignore dfornyesr suntil revently.
    latest one:
    https://warszawa.naszemiasto.pl/kolejne-zatrzymania-dilerow-na-ulicy-brzeskiej-w-warszawie/ar/c1-9558611
    basically there is onealleyway in there that gives chills idea goojg in and thats the only challenge during day there. and I went in but got sort of chased away and ealrier had stares at me. but the tour lady made me interested in this street because she siadthis neighbourhood has the msot murders of all this smallstreet in warsaw in all of warsaw.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    nigger
    lol this article is entitled: "The end of narcotic eldorado in warsaw?"

https://warszawa.naszemiasto.pl/koniec-narkotykowego-eldorado-na-brzeskiej-policja-stoi-tam/ar/c15-9554297
    ive never seen or reallhy herd of pure white hood or eastern europe poland existing that oeprates this way thats what i found fascinating at the time.
    "Police around the clock, frequent raids and spectacular arrests. Things got "hot" at Brzeska Street. After a series of our texts, as well as a meeting of residents with President Trzaskowski, the city wants to start a drug eldorado. Will it work?"
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat "Police around the clock, frequent raids and spectacular arrests. Things got "hot" at Brzeska Street. After a series of our texts, as well as a meeting of residents with President Trzaskowski, the city wants to start a drug eldorado. Will it work?"

your asshole is hot. let me stick something into it to cool it off
    Lol this is some crazy shit this street I felt this when walking there wit slime stepping into a diff world it’s like in Poland a fucking favela or a pure good like 18tj street and shit:
    https://i.pl/polska-stolica-narkotykowa-na-brzeskiej-w-warszawie-handluja-non-stop-a-tuz-obok-jest-komisariat/ar/c1-18039141
    Everyone is high there and selling dealing I tried to go there hoping I’d meet some very young prostitutes but what’s crazy I saw some 12-13 yr old girls go in there into the worst alley in there where I was chase four of later and like to inside w door or. Uwiódłby wnd just chill ons exons floor looking out a wi dow like they fucking lived there or something or I simply lacked the balls tow sk.
    „People in Warsaw afraid to walk by this street”

https://www.rdc.pl/aktualnosci/warszawa/praga-polnoc-brzeska-narkotyki-bezpieczenstwo-trzaskowski_VyG5X5kEAsMmOmdScpKI
    Actually it reminded me of that movie training day where they showed the no go zone or jungle in Los Angeles how they flapped birds to give signals cops incoming.
Jump to Top