User Controls

honesty ataken back right now

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i ordered a smorgasboard from Paneras Bread Co and had it delivered well THIS IS WHERE THE STORY GOES SOUR..

They literarlly did not toast my bagels as requested, they did not give me the 2 bags of chips which were my side for the sandwich and the soup ( or any substitution ), they did not give me utensils as requested, they did not give me the two muffins i ordered ( probably ran out ) so they substituted one scone for two muffins that is not an even trade im telling u right now.

literary im ataken back right now! but yeah man pretty much, delivery food is a huge racket here, most places for delivery do

*Mark-up the entire menu for online/delivery orders
    *Technology fee for online/delivery orders
    *Supplemental delivery fee ( yet they tell you it doesnt go to the driver )
    * and then you tip the driver

and its usually hella slower than just driving there and back youreself which doesnt make any sense because there could already be a doordash gont right over by the restaurant but im telling u that IRL it doesnt work that wahy its literary faster, cheaper, and you akshually get what you ordered, to put on youre pants and go youreself.

im taking a stand i will be calling the CEOs office to demand he puts on his personal-tutu and drives a bagel toaster and my missing chippeys over TODAY or theres going to be a problem
    Was it from UBer EatS

REQUEST A REFUND they fuck up my orders all the time and are usually pretty generous with the refunds but holy fuck yeah the companies can be real pig heads sometimes

a week ago we ordered some mcdonalds breakfast and the app glitched and ordered it for 8am instead of 4am like we wanted

i literally had shit to do that day so I came back to cold mac donalds and they didn't even remember the straws (of course)
    you really gotta chew their ear to get your moneys worth from them and even then they will say WELL SORRY SIR THATS OUT OF OUR CONTROL like they can just wash their hands if the restaurant decides to shit in my chinese food and I can just go fuck myself I guess according to them because I SIGNED A CONTRACT
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Macstaba bitch
    infinityshock Black Hole
    and all of it made by illegal immigrants getting paid sub-minimum wage who have no modern hygienic practices

yummy salmonella...
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    its mostly young American Women that work there

this muslim place I order pizza from I think the guy has PTSD sometimes he hides under the desk and shrieks but then comes back out and takes the pizza out of the oven and acts like nothing happened

he also moves very slow and lethargic, I have no idea what his deal is but they make a good APIZZA PIE *chefs kiss
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor its mostly young American Women that work there

those werent american...those were some sort of mongoloid
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood this muslim place I order pizza from I think the guy has PTSD sometimes he hides under the desk and shrieks but then comes back out and takes the pizza out of the oven and acts like nothing happened

he also moves very slow and lethargic, I have no idea what his deal is but they make a good APIZZA PIE *chefs kiss

all muslim men do that. its flashbacks from their days as bacha bazi boys where their owners assigned their work stations under the desk to keep the owners cocks warm
Jump to Top