User Controls

I want this chick

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    to lick my ass so bad and have anal sex. Ive been talking to her for a couple days basically answering prmrompt dating questions abck and forth and her handle claims she is 16:

Originally posted by Wariat to lick my ass so bad and have anal sex. Ive been talking to her for a couple days basically answering prmrompt dating questions abck and forth and her handle claims she is 16:

very good.

this is definitwly a keeper.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat to lick my ass so bad and have anal sex. Ive been talking to her for a couple days basically answering prmrompt dating questions abck and forth and her handle claims she is 16:

i want to stick my elbow into your asshole
    this is child lovers thread.

pplease stay on topic
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this is child lovers thread.

pplease stay on topic

i want to dress wariat up in a diaper and stuff a pacifier in his mouth while i stuff a baseball bat into his asshole
    You guys fink she’s lying about her age being 16?
    yeah thats like a 12 year old

any 12 year olds star trek seen any 12 year olds

he's reverting!!!!
    Guys in Poland if w chick lied about her age ur good the courts will dismiss the case unless she hella looks I wet younger.
    I researched this case it’s even in the official case law or charge it says some shit unless he was uni owing her age lol at 15.
    I wonder what if I drove down know her age or figured it out but play dumb and act like I don’t know lol.
    Star Trek?
    The key is to find one whose into you and lying in Poland but deep down you k ow so you have the fucking thrill k owing as you butttuck her when you do not after she’s already buttfucked.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat The key is to find one whose into you and lying in Poland but deep down you k ow so you have the fucking thrill k owing as you butttuck her when you do not after she’s already buttfucked.

im going to let the local nigger homeless camp buttfuck you after ive already buttfcked you then youre going to lie about being an ass virgin when i rent you out to the s­hitskin migrant camp in exchange for their obama phones
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    it would be easier and more legal to just try to seduce this dude instead pretty much same fuckin thing

burning that guys house down would shitfuck the collectable market for decades
Jump to Top