User Controls

lol lodz is crazy as ruck

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i saw some georgians beating the shit out of each other at the street me and star trek hung out and this was like at 10:30 pm. no cops show up nothing dude walks up to abr the other dude besten half to death stumbles away. normal here. not like in clsifornia where five fucking patrols show up everyone has to ditch and lose clothes and someone will be taken inside a cop car. and a couple hours later i go to orlen or the gas station open 24/hr a at about 3 am as its the last palce open tog et alcohol newr the ukrianian club. as i go i hear some pollack street dudes yell racial or natioanlistic slurs at some ukrainain chicks for no reaosn going to their club. i get pissed but dont react. i keep walking to orlen and some blood is all over the floor in front some fucking dude walks later besten up bloody up can someone buy me water but before this or before i see the dude as I leave and i go in and tell security they are yelling racial sluts at ukriwnains and he tells me it sbecause they got best up by ukrianains. not even sure if its the same crew the dude beat up foesnt look like a punk or thug like the two yelling slurs at the women. so it vould be a separat eissue. absicslly all sort of mayhem crazy shit goong on but finally i see ukrianains fight back. im glad baout it wnd eben told the dud einside good when i hewr ukrainians bewt some polish dud eup or some polish group. star tek would you cheet with me?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i think bradley and scron would like it here. what u fink star trek?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat i saw some georgians beating the shit out of each other at the street me and star trek hung out and this was like at 10:30 pm. no cops show up nothing dude walks up to abr the other dude besten half to death stumbles away. normal here. not like in clsifornia where five fucking patrols show up everyone has to ditch and lose clothes and someone will be taken inside a cop car. and a couple hours later i go to orlen or the gas station open 24/hr a at about 3 am as its the last palce open tog et alcohol newr the ukrianian club. as i go i hear some pollack street dudes yell racial or natioanlistic slurs at some ukrainain chicks for no reaosn going to their club. i get pissed but dont react. i keep walking to orlen and some blood is all over the floor in front some fucking dude walks later besten up bloody up can someone buy me water but before this or before i see the dude as I leave and i go in and tell security they are yelling racial sluts at ukriwnains and he tells me it sbecause they got best up by ukrianains. not even sure if its the same crew the dude beat up foesnt look like a punk or thug like the two yelling slurs at the women. so it vould be a separat eissue. absicslly all sort of mayhem crazy shit goong on but finally i see ukrianains fight back. im glad baout it wnd eben told the dud einside good when i hewr ukrainians bewt some polish dud eup or some polish group. star tek would you cheet with me?

your vagina is wet for my cock

bring your fat pussy on over here and ill stretch it out like a christmas goose getting stuffed
    Originally posted by Wariat i saw some georgians beating the shit out of each other at the street me and star trek hung out and this was like at 10:30 pm. no cops show up nothing dude walks up to abr the other dude besten half to death stumbles away. normal here. not like in clsifornia where five fucking patrols show up everyone has to ditch and lose clothes and someone will be taken inside a cop car. and a couple hours later i go to orlen or the gas station open 24/hr a at about 3 am as its the last palce open tog et alcohol newr the ukrianian club. as i go i hear some pollack street dudes yell racial or natioanlistic slurs at some ukrainain chicks for no reaosn going to their club. i get pissed but dont react. i keep walking to orlen and some blood is all over the floor in front some fucking dude walks later besten up bloody up can someone buy me water but before this or before i see the dude as I leave and i go in and tell security they are yelling racial sluts at ukriwnains and he tells me it sbecause they got best up by ukrianains. not even sure if its the same crew the dude beat up foesnt look like a punk or thug like the two yelling slurs at the women. so it vould be a separat eissue. absicslly all sort of mayhem crazy shit goong on but finally i see ukrianains fight back. im glad baout it wnd eben told the dud einside good when i hewr ukrainians bewt some polish dud eup or some polish group. star tek would you cheet with me?
Jump to Top