User Controls

superglu skin repair

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    literary sliced my nuck open , damn deep cut too. if i get water in the kut to wash it it is a chuting paine heard!!

anyway i made a bandaid out of a papper towel but im thinking about super gluing it shut which ive never done before what u thikn
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor literary sliced my nuck open , damn deep cut too. if i get water in the kut to wash it it is a chuting paine heard!!

anyway i made a bandaid out of a papper towel but im thinking about super gluing it shut which ive never done before what u thikn

no thinking involved...youre doing it wrong. all wrong

clean it with something sterile. not water. water isnt clean or sterile. use iodine or benzalkonium to flush it...and i mean squirt it into the wound to flush it out of 'stuff' for at least ten seconds

once it stops bleeding, depending how deep it is...once its air-dried, close it up and use butterfly strips to keep it closed. then cover that with a gauze bandage. ive recently started using the 'nexcare' transparent waterproof dressings. they seem to work better.

next, get something long rigid and strong to act as a brace, then place it on the back of your hand from your wrist to past the bandaged knuckle and get some sort of strong tape...generally i use electrical tape but duct tape will work. specific medical tape is what is usually recommended but ive never found any that works as well or is as inexpensive as electrical tape. wrap the brace like a fucking mummy...at the wrist and enough to physically prevent yourself from moving the affected joint...especially accidentally or when sleeping.

every 24 or 36 hours or so take the whole thing apart WITHOUT MOVING THE JOINT AT ALL. then start over. do it for at least a week.

or be a nigger and use water and paper towels.

fucks sake
    that sounds like a good idea but i cant immobilize my finger for a week . idk what a butterfly slip is i only have paper trowels and electric tape and superglu

im nervous to glur the germs in but it would be nice to keep my knuckelPussy from gaping out hurd

i spayed it with hot water (which hurt like the Dickens ) and made a Burrito Bandage
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor that sounds like a good idea but i cant immobilize my finger for a week . idk what a butterfly slip is i only have paper trowels and electric tape and superglu

im nervous to glur the germs in but it would be nice to keep my knuckelPussy from gaping out hurd

you dont have a choice. learn to live with it. if you dont itll open up and wont heal properly. and youll be wasting time trying to fix yourself.

butterfly strips are little bandages that go across a deep cut that are placed on it once the cut is closed to keep the cut closed

sorta like:

go to the store and buy some. this is 2023...not 10,000BC africa where they used meerkat droppings in a shamanistic ritual to fix boo-boos

also, post pics
    Kafka sweaty
    Honey, coffee or period blood on it then sew it. Sleep with your hand hanging over your bed so the blood gets to it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor that sounds like a good idea but i cant immobilize my finger for a week . idk what a butterfly slip is i only have paper trowels and electric tape and superglu

i spayed it with hot water (which hurt like the Dickens ) and made a Burrito Bandage

hot water isnt sterile or clean. thats what the iodine or benzalkonium is for...flushing out the germs, killing the ones that wont leave, and cleaning the wound
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka Honey, coffee or period blood on it then sew it. Sleep with your hand hanging over your bed so the blood gets to it.

youre an idiot
    shid i didnt really want to get out again today for butterfly strips but i guess youre right. i dont have any access to period-blood but i do have some old honey thats all crystallized up i can heat it to melt it back into gloop and make a poultiuce heard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor shid i didnt really want to get out again today for butterfly strips but i guess youre right. i dont have any access to period-blood but i do have some old honey thats all crystallized up i can heat it to melt it back into gloop and make a poultiuce heard

dont listen to that retard.

period blood, ffs...a liquid petri dish

thats improvised shit...use modern technology. the povidone iodine or benzalkonium to flush/clean it

that looks horrible...but i was more trying to get a look at how deep the cut was

every time you move your arm its going to disturb the wound and interfere with it healing

i cant even imagine what sort of petri dish growth is going on under that papertowel
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol.
    you can use superglue to close the wound but don't superglue fucking paper to it
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    CA glue is used to close wounds at Hostpitals.

so superglue makes sense. but you want to wash it really good with soap and water, clean paper towel to dry it well then glue over it right away and hope no infection gets in.

maybe apply some ointment on top of it to keep out surface bacteria and still cover over that with another bandaid or gauze with tape
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple CA glue is used to close wounds at Hostpitals.

so superglue makes sense. but you want to wash it really good with soap and water, clean paper towel to dry it well then glue over it right away and hope no infection gets in.

maybe apply some ointment on top of it to keep out surface bacteria and still cover over that with another bandaid or gauze with tape

air dry

using anything other than a sterile material risks contamination. paper towels are not sterile

ointment is grease. it will keep the glue from sticking to the skin and holding the wound.
    so ive decided for the time bing that im going to continue with the burrito-bandage. i will continue to monitor and assess and rotate the burrito every so often and occasionally take it off for airflow .

for all intensive purposes im going to skip tje superglue for now just incase the gape festers i dont want the fester glued-in. ill see how it looks tomorrow if its all cope-a-cetic ill consider spraying my nuck with hot water and then dabbing it dry and super gluing it

it actually closed up pretty good being supported with 360 degrees within the confines of the burrito . it just sucks cause its hard to type good and its my jacking off hand too but i digressed

if it stays on good when i sleep ill be a happy camper if not ill check into making a coffee and honey poultist and putting on a butterfly wrap which i can get from my connect at the drugstore I HAVE A GUY FOR THAT
    Originally posted by A College Professor
    j

shit looks dirty. I said to keep it clean. you're gonna get a fucking blood infection, FAGGOT
    Originally posted by infinityshock air dry

using anything other than a sterile material risks contamination. paper towels are not sterile

ointment is grease. it will keep the glue from sticking to the skin and holding the wound.

once it dries it will help the CA break down slowly. Don't put the ointment on first, put it on the dried glue because any micro pores might get infected with cross contamination. paper towels if clean are good enough to dry off with but air dry is better. wash it, dry it, glue it, ointment, wrap, tape

and don't jack off with that hand.
    Originally posted by A College Professor

I've done similar

just change it and clean the cut with alcohol every day or so
    Originally posted by aldra I've done similar

just change it and clean the cut with alcohol every day or so

no. do not use alcohol after the first day. it will kill the good bacteria and dry out the skin for the white blood cells by de-oxygenating them. My doctor told me this. also only one time with hydrogen peroxide. do not keep applying HP either. just ointment. if it gets infected (which can happen to anyone regardless of how clean it is) you then go get oral anti-biotics

I also took a first aid class and learned to do CPR (which they now say don't apply breath assistant but rather continue 4 on and 4 off until help arrives.
    your doctor is a fag
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top