User Controls

im the kind of guy

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    thst brings life into men our age or guys in their late 30s. i get everyone into young vhivks aorund me and into the game. i bet if star trek was her elonger wed be hititng up 16 yr old chicks and driving worund with them while making out snd doing drugs as well. or brwdley for thwt matter.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat thst brings life into men our age or guys in their late 30s. i get everyone into young vhivks aorund me and into the game. i bet if star trek was her elonger wed be hititng up 16 yr old chicks and driving worund with them while making out snd doing drugs as well. or brwdley for thwt matter.

Your mental defects are increasing. Now you're projecting
    wellhung is the kind of guy that…
    Originally posted by Wariat thst brings life into men .

I bring life to the party. if you got a party going on with trek alcohol and cannabis ill bring the teenagers.
    party time with the teenagers like its 1970s and shit.
    trek
    Originally posted by Wariat I bring life to the party. if you got a party going on with trek alcohol and cannabis ill bring the teenagers.

calling it trek now

PUSSY
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat I bring life to the party. if you got a party going on with trek alcohol and cannabis ill bring the teenagers.

Literally no one wants teenagers at a party
Jump to Top