User Controls

Ukrainian Man Brings Christmas Cheer to Town Hall Meeting

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67729343

A village councillor in western Ukraine has thrown grenades onto the floor of a council meeting, wounding 26 people, police say.
    The attack took place on Friday morning at the village council headquarters in Keretsky in the western Zakarpattia region.
    Police have not yet commented on a possible motive for the attack, which has left six seriously wounded.
    The meeting was being livestreamed on Facebook when the incident took place.

pop pop, nigga

would be interested in what they're talking about that sets him off
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    If those were real grenades, they'd all be meat chunks, not just wounded.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-67729343

pop pop, nigga

would be interested in what they're talking about that sets him off

Who cares...it was entertaining.

Seeing hand grenades go off always brings a chuckle considering how hollywood embellishes such bullshit.

I remember the first one I tossed into water...looked like a really big rock getting tossed in. The most disappointed I've ever been in my life.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Those were more like flashbangs.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    pretty sure if they were frag they would've killed everyone, might've been some other variant

don't think those standard RGD-5 style soviet grenades come in flashbang but they have explosive only or training variants
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I asked GG to translate what they were on about, she just watched the video a few times and went to bed.

This is the pattern in my life, and it's not just GG, never trust women to do anything.
    Just one HE frag grenade would have turned them all into chunks of hamburger, and also pulverized everything in the room, including the tables, chairs walls and ceiling.
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I love the casual way he just tosses them, best laugh I've had in a while.

They'd definitely be splattered if they were frags, maybe they are homemade shitty ones or something
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    When I saw the size of the room I thought I was about to watch something really gnarly go down, and I'm thankful I didn't end up watching a bunch of people get instagibbed. Those were more like pyrotechnic devices than weapons of war.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra pretty sure if they were frag they would've killed everyone, might've been some other variant

don't think those standard RGD-5 style soviet grenades come in flashbang but they have explosive only or training variants

there are infinite types of grenades made by so many countries in so many different configurations its almost impossible to keep track

the other videos dont show any fragmentation pattern but they could have been 'offensive' grenades...but three offensive grenades should have had enough HE to kill everyone in the building yet as of last reports they all survived
    Those flashbangs still would have given them serious injuries; at least a few of them would have to have an eye out.
    infinityshock Black Hole

Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Just one HE frag grenade would have turned them all into chunks of hamburger, and also pulverized everything in the room, including the tables, chairs walls and ceiling.

I think they were home made flash bangs with shrap?
    The second video shows lack of love.

Try some compassion and hold their fucking hand and your jacket or something if they're going into shock. Apply pressure to heavily flowing wounds. Something
    merry fragmass.
    Originally posted by Third Temple I think they were home made flash bangs with shrap?

For sure. The one guy had two gaping holes in his chest. Must have been something in there.
    Originally posted by aldra pretty sure if they were frag they would've killed everyone, might've been some other variant

the effectiveness of frag grenades are over hyped.

remember zaluzhnys aide that received grenades for his birthday ?

his son "survived" and wife were fine and that was "american" grenade.
    Originally posted by Third Temple The second video shows lack of love.

Try some compassion and hold their fucking hand and your jacket or something if they're going into shock. Apply pressure to heavily flowing wounds. Something

Or grab a pillow and treat them one by one, compassionately putting them out of their misery.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Or grab a pillow and treat them one by one, compassionately putting them out of their misery.

Says the Christian Man^
    Originally posted by Third Temple Says the Christian Man^

I said "compassionately". What more is required?
Jump to Top