User Controls

What is ur opinion of the norway model?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexuality

"A series of sex education videos from Norway, intended for 8–12 year olds, includes explicit information and images of reproduction, anatomy, and the changes that are normal with the approach of puberty. Rather than diagrams or photos, the videos are shot in a locker room with live nude people of all ages. The presenter, a physician, is relaxed about close examination and touching of relevant body parts, including genitals. While the videos note that the age of consent in Norway is 16, abstinence is not emphasized. As of 2015, however, 37 U.S. states required that sex education curricula include lessons on abstinence and 25 required that a "just say no" approach be stressed. Studies show that early and complete sex education does not increase the likelihood of becoming sexually active, but leads to better health outcomes overall."

even videos in norway remind 16 yr olds that the aoc is 16 and its legal for guys like me to fuck them while in poland half the population is too dumb to even know they are legal for me to approach?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sexuality

"A series of sex education videos from Norway, intended for 8–12 year olds, includes explicit information and images of reproduction, anatomy, and the changes that are normal with the approach of puberty. Rather than diagrams or photos, the videos are shot in a locker room with live nude people of all ages. The presenter, a physician, is relaxed about close examination and touching of relevant body parts, including genitals. While the videos note that the age of consent in Norway is 16, abstinence is not emphasized. As of 2015, however, 37 U.S. states required that sex education curricula include lessons on abstinence and 25 required that a "just say no" approach be stressed. Studies show that early and complete sex education does not increase the likelihood of becoming sexually active, but leads to better health outcomes overall."

even videos in norway remind 16 yr olds that the aoc is 16 and its legal for guys like me to fuck them while in poland half the population is too dumb to even know they are legal for me to approach?

You're an idiot
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I still think you should kill yourself
    Originally posted by aldra I still think you should kill yourself

please articulate why this is necessary.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    no
    appoligies accepted
Jump to Top