User Controls

Thinking about getting off the wagon

I've literary ataken a break from beer ( due to all the trauma I've been thru this year)(( 🙉 🙈 🙊))

Literary I don't feel any better except that I might be avoiding alcohol disease when I get to be an older man

So like a said , my CEO is having a Christmas party at one of the hottest restaurants and it's gonna be all of the top older-men there with they're family and literary I'm not gonna go unless I get shitfaced because I don't like rubbing elbows with a bunch of folx that I hardly know unless I'm liquored up.

It's a quandary because literary most places don't invite us Blue-Shirts to the party or if they do I don't go because they're all huge douchebags. But it's different this time because my CEO always buys me a sandwich and holds onto my pants pockets when we walk, just like good buds.

I would just stay home in my underwear and watch Netflix but I have studied under.some of the greats like Dr. Susan Jeffers so these days I usually feel the fear, and do it anyway
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I've literary ataken a break from beer ( due to all the trauma I've been thru this year)(( 🙉 🙈 🙊))

Literary I don't feel any better except that I might be avoiding alcohol disease when I get to be an older man

So like a said , my CEO is having a Christmas party at one of the hottest restaurants and it's gonna be all of the top older-men there with they're family and literary I'm not gonna go unless I get shitfaced because I don't like rubbing elbows with a bunch of folx that I hardly know unless I'm liquored up.

It's a quandary because literary most places don't invite us Blue-Shirts to the party or if they do I don't go because they're all huge douchebags. But it's different this time because my CEO always buys me a sandwich and holds onto my pants pockets when we walk, just like good buds.

I would just stay home in my underwear and watch Netflix but I have studied under.some of the greats like Dr. Susan Jeffers so these days I usually feel the fear, and do it anyway

Fan Fiction?
    do meth PUSSY
    infinityshock Black Hole
    all the cool kids do crack rock
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    take 8 mg of xanax and go
    Is this a one, two, four or six horse wagon?
    Myyyy YIPPICK!?!?!
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE take 8 mg of xanax and go

that can stop your breathing as is. stay away from alcohol with it.

I sleep 2 fucking days just on 1
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE take 8 mg of xanax and go

also please dont do two. not even if you're 6 feet 8 inches and think you need more. larger people have a slower metabolism and actually need less. especially men but women too.
    Originally posted by Third Temple also please dont do two. not even if you're 6 feet 8 inches and think you need more. larger people have a slower metabolism and actually need less. especially men but women too.

I'm not 6 feet8 also I'm not a larger person but fundamentally speaking I see what your saying gheard
    Originally posted by in da crawlspace - number sleven I'm not 6 feet8 also I'm not a larger person but fundamentally speaking I see what your saying gheard

is EduCaTional CATastropHE your plural or you just expressing concern and concuring, Dr Walji
    Should use a video game maker with your Face and make Dr Walji pill popper like Dr Mario but he has to eat the Red Pills
    I was never a drug user for recreation and honestly Im so medicated I never want to.. I have to wait till it clears out a bit and then go slams some beers and gain unnessiary fat because life is retarded and I need a happy place for a few hours.

maybe 3-4 beers tops.

-Cheers, I'll talk to you from my car in the garage
    No surrey Bob I'm not EdCat. And I don't know who it is but I can tell they like to get silly and I like that about them.

I would be honored, you're honor, if you honored me but putting me in a vijeo game. Muh REDPILS

I only post from the big three these days. But don't let that fool you, I have access to hundreds of faggots at the ready for the day that Lil Sporty decides to commit furtherwarcrimes against me ormy peoples heard
    Originally posted by in da crawlspace - number sleven No surrey Bob I'm not EdCat. And I don't know who it is but I can tell they like to get silly and I like that about them.

I would be honored, you're honor, if you honored me but putting me in a vijeo game. Muh REDPILS

I only post from the big three these days. But don't let that fool you, I have access to hundreds of faggots at the ready for the day that Lil Sporty decides to commit furtherwarcrimes against me ormy peoples heard

vaporized user accounts
    Now THATS so something i would huff
    Originally posted by in da crawlspace - number sleven Now THATS so something i would huff

you can't because he atomized them that they formed and bonded into different molecular structures and it would make you gay.. Do you want to be a-GAY
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Is this a one, two, four or six horse wagon?

None of the above. It's christmas...so it's a one, two, four, or seven horse open sleigh. Hey.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple also please dont do two. not even if you're 6 feet 8 inches and think you need more. larger people have a slower metabolism and actually need less. especially men but women too.

False. I had a 'little' ex...5'-something...who would do 10mg at a time and she'd act like she had a few drinks

False. Larger people have more bodily real estate so need larger dosages to get the same effect as those with less bodily real estate
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple that can stop your breathing as is. stay away from alcohol with it.

I sleep 2 fucking days just on 1

Stop being absurd. Xanax is almost impossible to kill oneself on...exclusively.
Jump to Top