User Controls

Why is it back in the day

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Like late 1700a and most of Victorian times you had like street kids without shoes walking around? Like Peter Pan type shit. Did their fee robot get cold or I mean they didn’t get sick from cold walking on cold rocks or cement and shit? Also why didn’t anyone donate or buy them shoes if they asked?
    If you had to walk around all day without shoes do you think your feet would adapt and you’d be able to do it?
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Why have been up since what.. 4:30am? you're a fucking weirdo. do you get up and jump out of bed and ask yourself at 4am how you can go take advantage of a child?

why can't you die already.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Foot fetishes were more common in then 1700s, horse feet were actually sold in butchers shops as a masturbabtion aid for young men and also girls that were the same way inclined.

You could even get duck feet if you had the money they were less boney nut had more gristle and it was like sticking a overcooked pork chop up your ass but people still did it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator Foot fetishes were more common in then 1700s, horse feet were actually sold in butchers shops as a masturbabtion aid for young men and also girls that were the same way inclined.

You could even get duck feet if you had the money they were less boney nut had more gristle and it was like sticking a overcooked pork chop up your ass but people still did it.

Nuh uh. It's because they all walked around barefoot in tribute and worship to their messiah wariat so they could massage his flaccid phallus with their feets to satisfy his faggot foot fetish.
    now he wants to time travel to the victorian era and nonce dirty street kids feet wtf
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood now he wants to time travel to the victorian era and nonce dirty street kids feet wtf

He's fantasizing...might as well go all the way
    wouldn't it be more effective to time travel to caveman times and do that
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood wouldn't it be more effective to time travel to caveman times and do that

They probably don't smell very good. They hadn't invented personal hygiene back then
    HE WANTS THEM TO LICK HIS ASS
    i saw an article on the french reovlution and there was a painting depicted in it showing some aristrocratic lady dead or jumping form some balcony and some kid with no sheos was painted or shown looking at her showing the historical time period of the time.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat i saw an article on the french reovlution and there was a painting depicted in it showing some aristrocratic lady dead or jumping form some balcony and some kid with no sheos was painted or shown looking at her showing the historical time period of the time.

No one cares
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    you're all enablers for the pedo Polack
Jump to Top