User Controls

Zelenskyy bought a $20 million dollar mansion in Florida

Third Temple African Astronaut
    where he get the money from?

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple where he get the money from?

For every 100 billion that is earmarked for the Ukraine war 99 billion of it goes to graft, corruption, and bribery. In addition to that, 900 million goes to theft or loss.
    Don't be jealous, now
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by infinityshock For every 100 billion that is earmarked for the Ukraine war 99 billion of it goes to graft, corruption, and bribery. In addition to that, 900 million goes to theft or loss.
    You don’t think k same holds in Russia under purin and his mafia govt of all money going in through sell of resource alike oil or any other means including sonetiens or whatever?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Don't be jealous, now

I'd rather be a poor white trailer park dweller that a rich kike
    Instigator Naturally Camouflaged [the staring tame crusher]
    From his career as a comedian?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat You don’t think k same holds in Russia under purin and his mafia govt of all money going in through sell of resource alike oil or any other means including sonetiens or whatever?

Oligarchy

They doled out soviet assets to a small group that privatized the wealth. Typical hebe tactic
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Instigator From his career as a comedian?

From his career as a kike warmongering scrounge.
    The whole thing is a giant money laundering operation, orchestrated by both governments to empty out the tax coffers and enrich themselves.
    this is fake, retard.
    Originally posted by Fox this is fake, retard.

Maybe it is or maybe it isn't

whos monitoring all of the Joe Biden checks being written? what is that oversite comity?
    the man who put it in my hood Black Hole [miraculously counterclaim my golf]
    I want a mansion in Andiivka
    Originally posted by Fox this is fake, retard.

True. The pic of the "mansion in Florida" is actually the Palace of the Grand Dukes of Lithuania.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_the_Grand_Dukes_of_Lithuania
Jump to Top