User Controls

Hey

Hey nigger space, what are some things a woman in her early 30’s will like?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Crisolis Hey nigger space, what are some things a woman in her early 30’s will like?

A penis
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    /thread
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    no wait a hitman for her overzealous tiger parents like my gurl jennifer lmao FREE JENNIFER SHE DID NOTHING wrong why do all the chill canadians end up getting locked up and they just let the douchebags run wild shits fucking crazy bro the world is definitely ending

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/ontario-court-orders-new-murder-trial-for-jennifer-pan-convicted-in-plot-to-kill-parents-1.6406386
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wine, adult-tricycle, trinkets or nicknacks , pillows, candles, VARIOUS body cremeS/greases
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    According to Kafka vodka and or Bombay gin
    Most of this stuff requires me to be 18+ so i just got her a candle
    Originally posted by Crisolis Most of this stuff requires me to be 18+ so i just got her a candle

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▓▓▓▓░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒████░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓██░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓██░░░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░████░░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ▒▒██████████████████░░░░██░░░░░░▓▓▓▓██
    ░░██ ░░██░░░░██ ██████▓▓██
    ░░██▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░████ ░░░░████
    ▒▒██▓▓▓▓▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░██ ▓▓░░░░██
    ░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░██ ░░░░░░██
    ░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓██░░░░░░░░██▓▓ ████░░██
    ░░░░░░░░██▓▓██▒▒░░░░░░░░██ ░░░░░░██
    ░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██
    ░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░▓▓▓▓██
    ░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░▓▓██
    ░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░▓▓██
    ░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒██
    ░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Crisolis Hey nigger space, what are some things a woman in her early 30’s will like?

What are some things a 14 year old girl will like in terms of compliments?
    The Autodidact Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Wariat What are some things a 14 year old girl will like in terms of compliments?

age doesnt matter just treat them like any other woman. its only a problem for you since a woman of any age would reject you
    Kafka sweaty
    Idk why I'm finding it hard to think of things. I'm not early 30s yet but should still know. Hmm. Not anything that will make her feel like a slob. That means pyjamas, wine, slippers idk. Nothing that she would have to buy anyway like household items. I don't think you can go wrong with a perfume selection, lingerie, art and jediellery. If you don't know enough about what she likes. A gift card for a massage place is nice but not on its own.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Wariat What are some things a 14 year old girl will like in terms of compliments?

Some that stood out to me were that I look like a beauty queen and a valkyrie so I say those to other girls now. Another was that I can get any guy I want. One person said I look sort of antique but idk if that was a compliment.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by The Autodidact age doesnt matter just treat them like any other woman. its only a problem for you since a woman of any age would reject you

Probably true but wonder why.
    Kafka sweaty
    Something I got my ex gf was this mobile thing with angels dangling from it. I think it was a good choice.
    Kafka sweaty
    One guy mentioned angel beauty but that really made me cringe so don't say that. And don't just compliment her appearance.

Editing so everyone knows I'm assuming this is a family member he wants to compliment for innocent reasons.
    Kafka sweaty
    I'm gonna rest now because making errors means I'm not myself.
    Kafka sweaty
    It's only hitting me now that I recommended a minor to buy someone lingerie. What is wrong with me tonight...
    Originally posted by infinityshock BLACK penises

corrected

b b b bend that shitpussy lefty
    Originally posted by Kafka It's only hitting me now that I recommended a minor to buy someone lingerie. What is wrong with me tonight…

lets see the picts of the said minor in the aforementioned attire.
Jump to Top