User Controls

I bet that Nigger plays the Dreamcast everyday.

mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    infinityshock Black Hole
    He has purty lips...
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    your mouth is gonna get you into hot water, Mesh

remember. the Internet is a Time Machine
    hormela textfile document
    time focus understanding
    and hope, and time associ
    assition or and associati
    on of time, The place wh
    ere I go, an document bef
    ore the prefix, an assoc
    iation of press; 12/12/2
    323 12:23 PM
    Originally posted by Third Temple your mouth is gonna get you into hot water, Mesh

remember. the Internet is a Time Machine

There is nothing wrong with saying Nigger on the computer, you dumb nigger.
    unless you post a photo of yourself every other week
    Originally posted by Third Temple unless you post a photo of yourself every other week

Who cares

The boy is obviously skitzo for one so he can't be cancelled. You're the only one here evil enough to do such a thing or even go that far thinking about such things, this is a free speech website sir get your head out the gutter out of the brinwash of woke cancel culture society and hold my bible while I hit this meth pipe for ejesus PUSSY
    Originally posted by Third Temple unless you post a photo of yourself every other week

i wouldn't even do it if i wanted to do it'
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Nega Creamblast
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra Nega Creamblast

EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    he looks like he is going to try to call you over some 1990s era voip software installed on a ghetto ass dreamcast that has a full size hdd sticking out of it like some sort of fucked up hunchback console and tell you hes friends with bill gates and he needs ur password. like he spent months on the build up to it and everything is hinging on whether u take the bait or not and hes just sitting there fucking SWEATING in some hot ass stuffy room somewhere
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    he scams 14 year olds on runescape as a side hustle
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Who cares

The boy is obviously skitzo for one so he can't be cancelled. You're the only one here evil enough to do such a thing or even go that far thinking about such things, this is a free speech website sir get your head out the gutter out of the brinwash of woke cancel culture society and hold my bible while I hit this meth pipe for ejesus PUSSY

Didnt I tell you to shut yo mouf, Sonny Boy
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE he looks like he is going to try to call you over some 1990s era voip software installed on a ghetto ass dreamcast that has a full size hdd sticking out of it like some sort of fucked up hunchback console and tell you hes friends with bill gates and he needs ur password. like he spent months on the build up to it and everything is hinging on whether u take the bait or not and hes just sitting there fucking SWEATING in some hot ass stuffy room somewhere

isnt the spoofing a fake phone number for caller id come from a built in pbx system

how come the fucking phone company hasn't figured out how to stop this spoofing shit. it's really retarded. I used to have a cheap ass ghetto cricket phone but the great thing about that phone was it was able to hit #5 and it would read the actual phone number back of where the caller came from. they rented from all three ATT, Verizon and T Mobile/Spint back then and now they dont do it anymore with verizon.

you all suck Stop calling this number or you're gonna get your asses in trouble
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE he scams 14 year olds on runescape as a side hustle

do u have a cam?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple isnt the spoofing a fake phone number for caller id come from a built in pbx system

how come the fucking phone company hasn't figured out how to stop this spoofing shit. it's really retarded. I used to have a cheap ass ghetto cricket phone but the great thing about that phone was it was able to hit #5 and it would read the actual phone number back of where the caller came from. they rented from all three ATT, Verizon and T Mobile/Spint back then and now they dont do it anymore with verizon.

you all suck Stop calling this number or you're gonna get your asses in trouble

because they make money off the spoof calling

they have another means of verifying the accurate callers phone number so they dont care
    shut up, you're an daddy long leg.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mashlehash shut up, you're an daddy long leg.

you can call me daddy while my long leg tickles your tonsils via your rectum
Jump to Top