User Controls

Suppressed memories

Kafka sweaty
    I found a backup for an old device and am now wondering what was wrong. I didn't show up for the brain scan because of a phobia of radioactive decay and getting Botox so young. I have a feeling my mum is responsible.

infinityshock Black Hole
    You must have some interesting memories of sexual trauma you want to share with the class...
    Kafka sweaty
    I think I should get a private brain scan but am not sure because of the long covid effects on the brain, I won't be able to compare it to my brain before that so it may not tell me anything.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka I think I should get a private brain scan but am not sure because of the long covid effects on the brain, I won't be able to compare it to my brain before that so it may not tell me anything.

Or just tell everyone
    Kafka sweaty
    I forgot I didn't love my dad and am confused now. There's dreams as well where I killed him.

ur clearly aa robot alien
    Haxxor Space Nigga

This self absorbed trash bag still can’t understand why no one wants anything to do with her irl
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock Or just tell everyone

Or a simple lobotomy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Haxxor Or a simple lobotomy

Or a full frontal lobotomy...sticking a weedwacker up there and crank it up to full throttle...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka I forgot I didn't love my dad and am confused now. There's dreams as well where I killed him.

'Did uncle willy accidentally slip his penis into my asshole or did I sit on it intentionally'
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by infinityshock 'Did uncle willy accidentally slip his penis into my asshole or did I sit on it intentionally'

That’s a mystery for the ages….although Kafka’s dad might know, based on the text those two obviously spent a lot of time in his bed together.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Haxxor That’s a mystery for the ages….although Kafka’s dad might know, based on the text those two obviously spent a lot of time in his bed together.

anyone with the name 'uncle willie' has obviously partaken of the kiddy diddly

it is absolutely the stereotypical name
    uncle wille and his willy
    Kafka sweaty
    That uncle tried to stab my dad in his sleep one night but made too much noise because he was drunk, tried to scare me because he was 80 or 90 driving me home and drunk and gave me this creepy smile telling me he was drunk, never married. He was fine when he was sober but twisted when he was drunk.
    Kafka sweaty
    He died from falling out of bed. Were his bones that weak?
    Kafka sweaty
    He ate one meal a day of vegetables grew if you're looking for the secret of long life. Think he was 94 and still witty.
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    lol is this real 😂😂
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka He died from falling out of bed. Were his bones that weak?

Ummm 🧐
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Ppl are real dumb sometimes & I’m sorry 🌹
Jump to Top