User Controls

Im not joking guys

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    She blocked me and we’re no longer on talking terms. The slightly chubby 16 yr old who also does sex work on the side. It’s all about rimming. I wasn’t able talk her into it or write her into it but she admitted she did it once and it was quite long ago for 809 zloty or 200 dollars.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    i'll go running for $200, how long are we talking? pretty sure i could bust out a couple miles rn no problem
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Rimming is one of those deal breakers to me. I need it done on me.
    nope you said running lanny fire up the wayback machine were gonna hold this fucker accountable wheres my mothafuckin BRED
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Rimming is one of those deal breakers to me. I need it done on me.

I'll rim you with a rototiller for one rupee
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by EduCaTional CATastropHE

im approaching my weekly limit for socialization with the world (not including jesus and my favorite person (COPYRIGHTED)) im about to throw my computer in the ocean before i have a total meltdown
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top