User Controls

Should I go to seminary school

I have watched about 100 hours of religious seminary style documentaries about Martin Luther and such

Should I become a Rabbi folx

infinityshock Black Hole
    I never went to school for it but I'm an expert at distribution of semen
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    I read a book in jail on Martin Luther...my.whole.problem with any religion is they all say 'you have to believe in this guy/this thing or you 100% can't go to heaven' and I just can't get down like that.
    Originally posted by RIPtotse I read a book in jail on Martin Luther…my.whole.problem with any religion is they all say 'you have to believe in this guy/this thing or you 100% can't go to heaven' and I just can't get down like that.

Calvinism and Lutheranism are more chill than that, they think everyone is going to heaven but you have to go to church to get the SPIRITUAL CLARITY and the word

But that's assuming you even believe in creationism in the first place, I think their evidence by faith arguments aren't convincing enough for the WORDLY secular world. Maybe that's why people are drawn to traditional catholic as it's less FAITH BY EVIDENCE and more Here is the REAL CHURCH of Jesus Christ in the world today with authority and it's a physical embodiment with miracles

When I got out of the church it was all apocalyptic style preaching and born again stuff, people changing denominations a lot. Nowadays things seem totally different, I have ignored organized religion for years and it's somehow worse now, but more relevant. Which is a bad sign for the world, I think

Third Temple African Astronaut
    they shouldn't even be swinging an American flag let alone some political shit to get new members.

it's just to raise money for the church. it's a sacred place and has strict teachings. God is set in God's ways.
    Originally posted by Third Temple they shouldn't even be swinging an American flag let alone some political shit to get new members.

it's just to raise money for the church. it's a sacred place and has strict teachings. God is set in God's ways.

They are actually earnest in their belief of liberal/secular theology though which "is the problem" is that they do actually believe this stuff and even the catholic church is starting to do the same kind of stuff

https://www.ncregister.com/cna/german-synodal-way-extended-to-2023-as-assembly-ends-abruptly-after-votes-on-sexual-morality-priesthood

The liberal secular theology folx believe women can be ministers and gays can be married because they aren't as obsessed with the bible being law, while the other side lives by the traditional example and follows the bible literally and believes we can understand it and there are real laws and rules to follow.

I probably lean towards more of the liberal theological side where I think God is too powerful of a concept for mortals to understand but I don't think that means you should put pride flags up at a church, there is just no reason for that at all with a church, it's too political. Sins of the flesh, etc. I agree with the traditionalist and catholic stance on the issue, but I am not a traditional christian I don't go to confession or church on sunday because I think that's all mostly BS and too wordly.

Lutherans I think are one of the few groups that haven't gone totally insane from all this, even their most liberal groups don't seem as bad as the others, but they are all still kinda skitzo
    Again I am not being Judgmental. I dont hate people for their choices except I do hate the political assholes who fanaticalized this shit since George Floyd and even before that

LGBTQ radicalized was bullshit.

But I want to point out something. They use a verse that says Jesus told Eunuchs they would be saved. He was talking about those forced to have their genitalia removed and in the old testament it didn't matter if they were forced to do so they would not enter heaven (Go figure the logic in this) but Jesus said they would be saved. the rule in Deuteronomy was that crushing your stones (testicles or removing nuts) and or the rod (penis) would disqualify you from entering into the heavenly kingdom.

clearly it wasn't their fault if they were chosen to watch the wives or concubines of the Pharisee of the time.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    ha

more like semen-ary

get it

(yes, you should. and you should break up with me.)

today I studied sedevacantism

and a bunch of other stuff

i'm trying to distill some kind of core of theological truth from each denominational teaching by trying to understand their point in context of their mission in the modern world

There are a lot of small community churches in my neighborhood I think that go against the big united church organized types
    I'm not confident in either of their missions, and I ask why are they failing why can't they convince people like me who already believe in God to attend any church service. I look at their pictures online and it's all old people.

Their progressive ministry doesn't do much for me. I do want to marry my tranny wife and it would be nice if I could do it somewhere other than a courthouse and not have it be weird

But I just don't agree with their mission, i'm not willing to support their theology as it seems wrong to me. I admire the more traditionalist theology as it makes more sense, there is actual substance there.

Maybe it's just because i'm old fashioned I group up on THOU THEY bible translations and skitzo christians that speak in tongues and it was pretty popular back then. I went to a few "wake" type events where people get baptised etc

So I don't get it how can you be a converted catholic if you aren't baptised. If they baptize adults doesn't that make them baptist, but I think they only baptize babies. So wut if you aren't baptized you are just fucked lmao i don't get it but okay.

Do they have a book with all the catechisms is that what they learn in catholic school. I listened to one official vatican catechism and it was very political in my opinion about the structure of the church and schisms which I guess could be a theological thing but idk it seemed political to my RAISED PROTESTANT EARS

Originally posted by Meikai ha

more like semen-ary

get it

(yes, you should. and you should break up with me.)

Pipe down , battle sister and read all your bibles as a NONE you must own NONE in our mendicant order and as shepherd of this flock of horny sheep WE ARE ALLOWED TO MARRY AND FUCK OUR FLOCK THE CATHOLICS ARE WRONG!!!!!!!!!! THEY MOLEST CHILDREN BECAUSE THEY DON"T HAVE WIVES!!!!! GOD WANTS PEOPLE TO FUCK of age CONSENTING CHRISTIAN FEMBOYS , NOT CHILDEEn

wait you can just start your own seminary school

but how do you get approved by the govt

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Taste Islamic Men at your local Semenary.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

Everyone should go to a church that condemns lifestyles but doesn't ban them from the Church because it's not Jesus like. Not bust their balls (figuratively) and offer hope for salvation. because we're all sinners and trying to find a fucking loophole in God's greater good is Bullshit.

if a church starts to fail, consolidate and regroup and hopefully the flock just accepts and grows.

seems money is the primary objective here. Ministers make 100k plus
    Originally posted by infinityshock I never went to school for it but I'm an expert at distribution of semen

↑ former seminaly school student
    all churches are sus
    πŸŒπŸŒŠπŸ‘«πŸŽπŸπŸšͺπŸ‘ͺπŸ”₯πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ‘ΌπŸžοΈπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘£β›°οΈπŸ’”πŸ“œπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ŒπŸŒˆπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘βš–οΈπŸ‘¬πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸŒŠπŸšͺπŸ‘«πŸŒπŸ’”βš°οΈπŸ™πŸŒ…βœοΈπŸ’’πŸ’–πŸŒŸπŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’¦πŸ·πŸ₯–πŸ‘¬πŸŒŠπŸš’πŸŸπŸ’”πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈπŸ’€βš–οΈπŸŒŠπŸ’”πŸ™πŸŒ…πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’–πŸ’’β›ͺπŸ’«πŸšͺπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸŒπŸ™ŒπŸ’’πŸŽΊπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸŒπŸšͺπŸ”₯πŸ’–πŸ•ŠοΈπŸŒˆπŸ™Œβ›…πŸšͺπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’’πŸŒπŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ‘‘πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’’πŸšͺπŸ”š
    🌍 - Creation
    🌊 - The waters
    πŸ‘« - Adam and Eve
    🍎 - The forbidden fruit
    🐍 - The serpent
    πŸšͺ - The Fall
    πŸ‘ͺ - Adam and Eve's family
    πŸ”₯ - Judgment
    πŸ•ŠοΈ - The dove (symbolizing peace or the Holy Spirit)
    πŸ‘Ό - Angels
    🏞️ - The garden of Eden
    πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ - Walking or journey
    πŸ‘£ - Footsteps
    ⛰️ - Mount Sinai
    πŸ’” - Sin
    πŸ“œ - The Scriptures
    πŸ•ŠοΈ - The Holy Spirit
    πŸ™Œ - Praise
    🌈 - Rainbow (symbolizing God's covenant)
    πŸ‘‘ - Kingship or God's authority
    βš–οΈ - Justice
    πŸ‘¬ - Humanity
    πŸ’§πŸ’§πŸ’§ - The Flood
    🌊 - The waters (again)
    πŸšͺ - The Ark
    πŸ‘« - Noah and his family
    🌍 - Earth (renewed after the Flood)
    πŸ’” - Sin (again)
    ⚰️ - Death
    πŸ™ - Prayer
    πŸŒ… - Dawn or a new beginning
    ✝️ - The Crucifixion
    πŸ’’ - The church or covenant
    πŸ’– - Love
    🌟 - The Star of Bethlehem
    πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ - Walking (life's journey)
    πŸ’¦ - Baptism
    🍷 - The Last Supper
    πŸ₯– - The bread (symbolizing the body of Christ)
    πŸ‘¬ - Fellowship or discipleship
    🌊 - The sea (miracles or testing)
    🚒 - The boat (symbolizing the church)
    🐟 - Miracles (feeding the multitude)
    πŸ’” - Betrayal
    πŸšΆβ€β™‚οΈ - Walking (again)
    πŸ’€ - Death
    βš–οΈ - Judgment (Pilate's decision)
    🌊 - The waters (again)
    πŸ’” - Brokenness
    πŸ™ - Gethsemane (prayer)
    πŸŒ… - Resurrection
    πŸ•ŠοΈ - Peace or the Holy Spirit (again)
    πŸ’– - Love (again)
    πŸ’’ - The church (again)
    β›ͺ - The temple
    πŸ’« - The Ascension
    πŸšͺ - The door (symbolizing Christ)
    πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€ - Death (again, conquered)
    πŸ•ŠοΈ - The Holy Spirit (again)
    πŸ”₯ - Pentecost
    πŸ’– - Love (again)
    🌍 - The world
    πŸ™Œ - Praise (again)
    πŸ’’ - The church (again)