User Controls

Poland is a weird place because

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Celebrities or even politicians just mingle with regular people like they don’t even hire security and go to only expensive high level events like USA or its celebrity worship. you see people in facebooks having photos with like tusk and shit or you also see like high level celebs rappers just are like reg people here.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    you delusional fuck...there are no famous people in poland

rappers are not only not regular people...theyre the bottom of the totem pole in the classless class of society. even below the dalit
    polane
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Celebrities or even politicians just mingle with regular people like they don’t even hire security and go to only expensive high level events like USA or its celebrity worship. you see people in facebooks having photos with like tusk and shit or you also see like high level celebs rappers just are like reg people here.

there is no one in poland that is considered 'high level'...vasily blokhin shot them all
    Then why our so many troops and bases here Biden and Harris?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Then why our so many troops and bases here Biden and Harris?

You're a time traveler, aren't you.

President dwayne elizondo mountain Dew Herbert camacho sent you back in time to save the world
    Polane!

the truxckers

polane

the nonce and the catholic church and the child molesters and the girls that lick dogs ass and don't have sex but are also all whores or something idk sounds more like a you problem than a polane problem

move to western polane and find a nice conservative femboy that likes amphetamines and shoving polish meatballs up her ass
    How is it tucking my problem when go look up projekt melanz on instagram they have 26 plus partie sir clubs only open to 16-22 yr olds but advertise -6 plus assailed? Unlike Russia where masha banków exist sucking 50 something ur old man ficks. Whose problem is worse Poland or wdusi then? Aldra?
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock you delusional fuck…there are no famous people in poland

rappers are not only not regular people…theyre the bottom of the totem pole in the classless class of society. even below the dalit

Pedo Roman Polanski was from there. Pedo yes, but brilliant Cinima Photographer as well as Director

Artist Zdzisław Beksiński (Painter) is also from there. these people suffered under Communist Russia and they master surrealism more than any director from USA.

but yeah.. fuck Poland
    Originally posted by infinityshock You're a time traveler, aren't you.

President dwayne elizondo mountain Dew Herbert camacho sent you back in time to save the world

the fact Mike Judge got that shit right about the current times is pretty scarey
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple Pedo Roman Polanski was from there. Pedo yes, but brilliant Cinima Photographer as well as Director

Artist Zdzisław Beksiński (Painter) is also from there. these people suffered under Communist Russia and they master surrealism more than any director from USA.

but yeah.. fuck Poland

all i know is that degenerate pedo nonce wariat is so proud of the place so that automatically gives it guilt by association.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple the fact Mike Judge got that shit right about the current times is pretty scarey

when i first saw it i considered it just another movie...now im always using quotes from it in day to day activity

i had someone at work ask me why i kept saying 'brought to you by carls junior' and it gave everyone else in on the joke a laugh
    Polane Polane!

Originally posted by infinityshock when i first saw it i considered it just another movie…now im always using quotes from it in day to day activity

i had someone at work ask me why i kept saying 'brought to you by carls junior' and it gave everyone else in on the joke a laugh

shit its almost 2 decades old maybe his parents didn't let him see it when he was a kid?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple shit its almost 2 decades old maybe his parents didn't let him see it when he was a kid?

hes somewhat on the slower end of the bell curve
    Originally posted by Third Temple shit its almost 2 decades old maybe his parents didn't let him see it when he was a kid?

I’m 39
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat I’m 39

youre retarded
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre retarded

Originally posted by Wariat I’m 39

FLMAO
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Wariat How is it tucking my problem when go look up projekt melanz on instagram they have 26 plus partie sir clubs only open to 16-22 yr olds but advertise -6 plus assailed? Unlike Russia where masha banków exist sucking 50 something ur old man ficks. Whose problem is worse Poland or wdusi then? Aldra?

waa why can't society collapse so I can nonce for cheap

shut the fuck up, nobody cares
    Originally posted by aldra waa why can't society collapse so I can nonce for cheap

shut the fuck up, nobody cares

he cares. you're going to hurt nonce' feeewings
Jump to Top