User Controls

Your opinions of Baal?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    sucks to your ass mar.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    had to watch that in school, only line I remember
    oh yeah and SHUT UP PIGGY, I HAVE THE CONCH NOW
    Trivia
    Eleven-year-old Hugh Edwards, who plays Piggy in the film, landed his role by writing a letter to the director which read, "Dear Sir, I am fat and wear spectacles."

LOL
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Diablo 2 bhaal runs?
    Diablo 3 bhaal fhondling
    instead of talking sbout some gay shit aldra why don't you explain it to me why so many fucks worshipped this weirdo?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    A kike deity...worshipped by defectives
    no watch the doc. it predates the kikes or their deities it was merged at one point cause eveyrone for some reason loved this weirdo.
    Originally posted by Wariat instead of tlsking sbout some gyw shit aldra why dont you explain it to me why so many fuvks worshipped this weirdo?

pearls before swine
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat no watch the doc. it predates the kikes or their deities it was merged at one point cause eveyrone for some reason loved this weirdo.

There are countless deities that were first written about in Mesopotamian times that merge to be one diety...or split up into multiple deities...that change their names or get different traits depending on what civilization heard about it from another civilization and decided to adopt...plagiarize...said deity.

Somewhat peculiar that christianity, a religion so adamantly opposed to paganism, holds their most sacred holidays (celebration of cultish rites) on the same holidays as has been celebrated by most religious for as far back as when Stonehenge was built...winter and summer solstice.

Baal is another example of an ancient diety who's traits were adopted by another culture from an older culture
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat no watch the doc. it predates the kikes or their deities it was merged at one point cause eveyrone for some reason loved this weirdo.

Same reason all religious cults exist: mental defectiness.
    i mena why would anyone sacrifice their kids ro some idol or some weirod fske stetue?
    Kafka sweaty
    What's Baal? All I can think of is Baalduru from that demon book.
    Kafka sweaty
    That was the only demon I tried invoking when I was having a phase.
    Kafka sweaty
    Read lotf but haven't seen the movies and don't know if I want to, the book was well-written.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat i mena why would anyone sacrifice their kids ro some idol or some weirod fske stetue?

I've literally already told you...mental defectiveness. The prime motivation of any species is to reproduce. Without they they go extinct. For a species to consider exterminating their path to the future for no good reason is indicative of mental defect.

Theories are they did it to appease gods to make their crops grow...but most especially during droughts or bad environmental/social conditions they'd wack their kids on an altar and beg the non existent deity to do nice things for them.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka What's Baal? All I can think of is Baalduru from that demon book.

It's a deity that was worshipped in biblical times but is the same basic one that has been ballyhoo'd (see whut I did thar) since mesopotamian times...as in its one of the original deities invented by middle eastern cultists
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kafka That was the only demon I tried invoking when I was having a phase.

There's no such thing as demons. The catholic cultists invented them.
Jump to Top