User Controls

OFFICIAL Philosemitism Thread

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    ⚠️ WARNING! ⚠️
    This Thread Is The Officially Designated Antisemitism Free Zone
    I have conferred with the admin, and he (Lanny) WILL ban you for being antisemitic ITT.

————————

ITT let's show our support for eretz yisrael, and honor the world's Israelites for all of the work they have put in toward the progress of our species. The Jеwish community is the backbone of the scientific community, and individuals from it have been responsible - at least in part! - for most of the great technological innovations we're familiar with today. Jеws have also made rich contributions in fields like philosophy, law, medicine, and more!

They are one of the oldest and most robust cultures on Earth. The current Hebrew year is AM 5784, meaning this is the 6th Jеwish millennium! Congratulations, Israel! Hopefully some of our renowned Jеwish users can share some more enlightening facts about their honorable people.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    thankyou israel for setting new records in the number of children killed in the shortest possible time

I hate children
    one day our j'ewish masters will free us from the scourge of DIE EWIGES KINDER
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra thankyou israel for setting new records in the number of children killed in the shortest possible time

I hate children

Originally posted by aldra one day our j'ewish masters will free us from the scourge of DIE EWIGES KINDER

This is an antisemitic blood libel.

Lanny, crush his skull.

thank you for violently imposing your ethnostate and forcibly moving the local population to western countries!

without them we wouldn't have exotic foods like Kebab! and shisha! and a rape epidemic!
    Originally posted by Meikai This is an antisemitic blood libel.

Lanny, crush his skull.

excuse me, we can't be having that kind of hate speech in a j'ewish thread or the j'ewish lobby will destroy your livelihood.

SPEECH HAS CONSEQUENCES!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra SPEECH HAS CONSEQUENCES!

Antisemitic hate speech is violence, and violence has consequences.
    Originally posted by Meikai Antisemitic hate speech is violence, and violence has consequences.

I'm glad we agree

WE WANT CONSEQUENCES! MORE CONSEQUENCES! CONSEQUENCES OF CONSEQUENCES!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra I'm glad we agree

WE WANT CONSEQUENCES! MORE CONSEQUENCES! CONSEQUENCES OF CONSEQUENCES!

wait no not like that

10/7 has consequences. The response to 10/7 is justified. A response to the response of 10/7 wouldn't be.
    HOLLOW TIPPED CONSEQUENCES!
    THERMOBARIC CONSEQUENCES!
    VX CONSEQUENCES!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    man sometimes i wish i wasn't rabbi t. weed like i really want him to come in here and spread some jedi wisdom but i straight up don't have it in me
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    we need to lure in a legitimate rabbi with skin thick enough to deal with you motherfuckers
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    'cause like, i am genuinely fascinated by judaism and the jedi people but ummm... yeah. i like... wanna talk to jedis, not read about them. and i can't like become one because of the whole troon thing.
    Originally posted by Meikai 'cause like, i am genuinely fascinated by judaism and the jedi people but ummm… yeah. i like… wanna talk to jedis, not read about them. and i can't like become one because of the whole troon thing.

they don't like to look upon their creation?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra they don't like to look upon their creation?

orthodox ain't about that life and never have been

ain't no room in sincere abrahamic faith for a troon
    you should go to Iran and find a nice husband
    Originally posted by aldra one day our j'ewish masters will free us from the scourge of DIE EWIGES KINDER

emmmm ....

ich loven kinder
    see thisis what im talking about

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood iF ANYTHing we should get a fucking award from the ADL, every single one of us the top 100 users of NIS.com as we crush racism here daily with a censorsheep free community that welcomes the most stuck up wokeist liberal white apologist that believes in race science and alt right nazis that want to literally genocide all non whites on the face of the earth in a violent overthrow of the global kike world order

and together we hash it out we shoot the bobo and at the end of the day we learn a little bit more and understand or disagree with one another. This kind of open discussion is exactly what will defeat racism forever.

Once all the nigger jokes are told and we unravel the kike conspiracy and leave no stone unturned and the liberal wokeists bitch about every injustice every white has ever done since the dawn of time eventually we will come to a point where there is nothing left to hash out and this will be beyond anything understood as a golden age for all of history this will be a PALLADIUM AGE a space age where we all take LSD together and have telepathic sex with aliens

It's all because of lannyism. Also I have multiple top 100 accounts so I should get multiple awards and a big check too.
    We are literally heroes
    it's the twitter libs and wokeists that perpetuate racism, not us.
    Originally posted by aldra you should go to Iran and find a nice husband

Muslims are incorrect and pray in the wrong direction
    infinityshock Black Hole

and kikes wonder why everyone has hated them since abram was kicked out of iraq...
Jump to Top