User Controls

Best song to poop to?

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    If a song played every time you took a dump what song would you want playing?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    The one Eddie murphy did...'my girl wants to potty all the time...'
    Meikai Heck This Schlong

(I don't poop, so I want pipe organ music and ethereal chanting.)
    we built this shitty
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    my neck my back
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk

back when music was music and the current fad of nigger ooking-eeking was relegated to niggers...out of earshot of white people
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by infinityshock back when music was music and the current fad of nigger ooking-eeking was relegated to niggers…out of earshot of white people

racism is bad, finny. they are masters of the written word, and you can barely string a coherent sentence together between all the flirtatious threats to penetrate men's anuses. hiphop is an artform and you're just jealous that they have a better grasp of the english language than you.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai racism is bad, finny. they are masters of the written word, and you can barely string a coherent sentence together between all the flirtatious threats to penetrate men's anuses. hiphop is an artform and you're just jealous that they have a better grasp of the english language than you.

your delusions and obvious lack of coherent mental faculties make your posts entertaining, if not sad.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top