User Controls

Bibi wanted to beam Beverly Hills 90210 into Iran

Donald Trump Black Hole

Interesting stuff, in 2002 Bibi tried to tell the US Congress that the jedis wanted to beam Melrose Place and Beverly Hills 90210 into Iran in order to subvert the population by making them think that if they did a regime change they could have all the same stuff Americans had. However he concluded that Iran's neighbour, Iraq, would need forceful regime change, and told the dumb Yanks they had to invade Iraq in order to set up Iran for future subversion.

20 years later how did that work out?
    in order to do a regime change in iran you have to have a regime change in iraq, and to have a regime change in iraq you must first have a regime change in the US.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Robin heard from Irving Kristol, the father of William Kristol, the central figure of the
    warmongering Project for a New American Century, whose web site was vainly calling
    for full-scale war with Iraq during Clinton’s second term. Kristol lamented that the US
    was too focused on economic prosperity, and was not sufficiently aggressive in the
    defense of its global hegemony
    . “It’s too bad,” complained Kristol. “I think it would be
    natural for the United States ... to play a far more dominant role in world affairs... to
    command and give orders as to what is to be done. People need that. There are many
    parts of the world where an authority willing to use troops can make.. .a healthy
    difference.” Kristol reserved particular scorn for any concern about the health or well¬
    being of the population in general, which he scorned as a matter for accountants. “I think
    it’s disgusting that … presidential politics of the most important country in the world
    should revolve around prescriptions for elderly people.”

Robin found that the neocons prized “mystery and vitality over calculation and
    technology,” and even over money and markets. Lewis I. “Scooter” Libby, one of the
    schemers who brought us the Iraq war, commented that “the cult of peace and prosperity
    found expression in President Clinton’s weak and distracted foreign policy,” which had
    made it easier for Bin Laden to run wild. Robin commented further: “Though
    conservatives reputedly favor wealth and prosperity, law and order, stability and routine,
    they disdained Clinton for his very pursuit of these virtues. His quest for affluence, they
    argued, produced a society that lost its depth and political meaning.” And again:
    “Clinton’s vision of a benign international order, conservatives argued, betrayed an
    unwillingness to take on a world of power and violence, of mysterious evil and
    unfathomable hatred. Coping with such a world requires pagan courage and barbaric
    virtu, qualities many conservatives embrace over the more prosaic goods of peace and
    prosperity.”

The neocons, according to Robin, see 9/11 as an opportunity to exalt their “political
    virtues such as heroism and struggle”
    over “the numbing politics of affluence” because of
    their new-found ability to go to the public with “calls for sacrifice and destiny.” The
    neocons were afflicted by a self-righteous and hypocritical megalomania: they fervently
    believed that the United States, with its $500 billion yearly trade deficit and its hollow
    army of ten divisions could “govern events - and determine the outcome of history.”

Based on this evidence, it is fair to say that at the turn of the millennium, the neocon
    faction was searching for new opportunities for conflict and violence. When those
    opportunities arrived, the neocons rejoiced and rushed into their favorite enterprise of
    sending other people’s children into useless wars.
    (Washington Post, May 2, 2004)
    https://archive.org/stream/WebsterTarpley911SyntheticTerror/Webster%20Tarpley%20-%209-11%20Synthetic%20Terror_djvu.txt
    "govern events and determine the outcomes of history" they did.

except that outcomes goes both ways.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Like Finny said, jedis live in a false consciousness where they are more intelligent than everyone else and their plans will never fail, or backfire spectacularly.

Iraq is better off and more anti-jedi (same thing) than it was in 2002.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Fuck judenkikeland. Fuck ur. Fuck Persia. Fuck all of Mesopotamia. These fucks have been killing each other in the name of one retard deity or another for 10,000 years.

It's the night before christmas...and all through the house...not a fuck is given.

These fucking fucks should be left alone to kill themselves and any of their ilk in white countries given the same choices their shitty religions give: convert or gtfo.
    convertible or fuck off
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny convertible or fuck off

Take it all off
    including my tuck tape ?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny including my tuck tape ?

All of it
    this gave me the idea to simply relabel regular flesh colored box tapes into "tuck tapes" and sell it online to da LBGTPOIUYTREWQ community.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny this gave me the idea to simply relabel regular flesh colored box tapes into "tuck tapes" and sell it online to da LBGTPOIUYTREWQ community.

Really sharp scissors would work better
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by infinityshock any of their ilk in white countries given the same choices their shitty religions give: convert or gtfo.

Convert to the white man's religion? You mean LGBTQ?
    Originally posted by infinityshock Really sharp scissors would work better

thats not a reversible solution
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats not a reversible solution

as i said...would work better
Jump to Top