User Controls

Got into a fight

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I had been drinking all day and finally got out of bed about an hour ago and made some coffee and my neighbor that is taking me to the blink182/wavves show pulled up with some fat guy dropping her off and she got out of the car talking on her cell phone and was like "yeah its not fucking serious" and I casually said under my breath (i was wearing dad shoes) watch your fucking mouth fuck face and she punched me and i got coffee on me and it burnt really bad so i dropped the mug and shoved her up against the wall and she started screaming saying she isnt going to take me to the show if i keep it up. I star petting my neighbor and right then

peewee the cat and my other neighber turn the corner and she's like, are you guys alright? and pewee is just staring us down and Im like hey whats up pee wee? and she's like thats not his name, and i said, yeah it is i named him over a year ago, and she said thats my cat and i said no he isn't he's a stray cat and even your husband says hes a stray cat.

20 minutes later i see her husband and I tell him what happened and he was like "yeah fuck her"

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    bling bling Dark Matter
    u got banged
    hey he has a house
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump hey he has a house

yeah i know thats why i called her out on her bullshit, im going to write with sharpie on his house pee wees play house to trigger the bitch

he's my cat and i feed him, fuck her

[videp]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVKsd8z6scw
    write the niggasin.space URL on it.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump write the niggasin.space URL on it.

lol I don't need all my neighbors knowing the stuff i write about them / my personal life. I have enough problems as it is
    oh yeah darn
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump oh yeah darn

lol i will probably just do it, all the uncool ones are swappers anyways, especially the bitch that i got into a fight with. her brother is a total tosser and a cuck. His parents pay his child support and he cooks for his sister and told me his sister has herpes just so i wont have sex with her

Post last edited by Bill Krozby at 2017-03-14T02:42:40.726983+00:00
    Burn it all down.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    This thread is literally a bad acid trip.
    Step away brothers Step away.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    peewee looks like such a cool cat
    Originally posted by AngryOnion This thread is literally a bad acid trip.
    Step away brothers Step away.

I literally think you don't know what the word literally means
    Originally posted by greenplastic peewee looks like such a cool cat

haha yeah he's radical. He has a human face if you look up close, kinda weird but cute, chimera like a mother fucker
    No.. it's Linus

he's using this Turner Test he coded to find parts of conversation by who they think might be one person or not.

this is a head-bot

BOT8amirite
    IBM, Haufover <-- (sic) and others created mind2text aps for phones

they sit behind you and read your thoughts. think of something funny or insulting and often they snickles back
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Bill Krozby is this you?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I literally think you don't know what the word literally means

Which word?
    What word? I know lots of words and their meanings.
    I cant spell worth a shit but who gives a shit.
    Originally posted by AngryOnion Which word?
    What word? I know lots of words and their meanings.
    I cant spell worth a shit but who gives a shit.

dont play coy with me
Jump to Top