User Controls

I think i hate niggers. Nigger space

They’re nasty, horrible, and incredibly retarded. They need to be removed. All they do is bitch and whine about being slaves when it wasn’t even that bad for them. Many niggers now are racist to white people. In africa or whatever, us whites are slaves there, so i can bitch about that too now. I hate niggers, almost as much as i hate polish people. Im super tired
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Everyone hates niggers...even niggers hate themselves
    Originally posted by infinityshock Everyone hates niggers…even niggers hate themselves
    If they hate themselves so much why dont they do everyone a favour and kill themselves
    https://youtu.be/wxZtoyTy4aU?si=IzhKjOH75aAP5VEB
    Instigator Space Nigga
    RAW DATA FOR RAW NIGGS.

They need to be muzzled tbf, keeps them in check.
    Aww you’re so cute when you’re racist
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    babby's first hate speech
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Crisolis If they hate themselves so much why dont they do everyone a favour and kill themselves
    https://youtu.be/wxZtoyTy4aU?si=IzhKjOH75aAP5VEB

They do
    Instigator Space Nigga
    America wasn’t even the biggest user of slaves. I always kinda assumed we were based on what they taught in school but we only took like 5% of all African slaves from the transatlantic trade. The majority went to Portuguese and British colonies in the Caribbean and South America. They leave that part out in history lessons

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Yeah because White People never act violent, kill, rape, steal shit etc etc

fuck all people equally. the world today is evil as fucking ever before. probably gonna get our slate cleaned soon like it was Sodom and Ghamora

the world is Godless mostly. and those that do say they love God and worship him also scam people or do weird shit.
    our Silent Era Parents, Grand Parents, Great etc etc were kind of "Do as you're told" but you know what.. they stayed more in line and civilized. Boomer generation tried to demonize their parents gen and teach peace and love before war but they themselves sinned and spread diseases including AIDS

an then came the GenX like we were born into a world of illegal drugs and a huge percentage did them from highschool on up.. sometimes even middle school.

but it just slid from there on. people are so disconnected today. I mean there is some good but it's countered by drifting into cancel culture and canceling on all history and rules to keep people in check. cops are more corrupted today than ever before. I honestly believe this. I believe Cops might have been kind of dicks before but didn't cheat the system or steal evidence or place false evidence as its being done today. and whats really hard to understand is cops get paid really well now. starting is 85k-120k and they 85ks can make 100 plus in overtime but it's not enough for some of them. they become opportunist.

so much shit is happening you can't generalize shit anymore because too much is happening and coming in from different directions. crime used to be in pocketed neighborhoods but now even the richest neighborhoods has people getting murdered in their own homes and or the upscale areas of shopping are getting hit all the time with smash and grab.

on the flip side, it's hilarious to see mostly rich white neighbors that have signs that say BLM have a secret code not to sell to Blacks.

because there is a shitload of African Americans today who have money but still can't buy into some of these neighborhoods.

and
    and

you hear me fam? AND

It will continue on and grow on and on. more bullshit. You feel me?
    Originally posted by Fox America wasn’t even the biggest user of slaves. I always kinda assumed we were based on what they taught in school but we only took like 5% of all African slaves from the transatlantic trade. The majority went to Portuguese and British colonies in the Caribbean and South America. They leave that part out in history lessons

yeah but a lot of them were released. indentured servitude. but the US was like "Shit keep them on, pick cotton and do work around the farm".

but English used them on ships then dropped them off on the islands. 'Here ya go... see ya later. will bring you along for pay or the adventure of it all"

thats the difference. maybe Brazil kept them on as slave. those Portuguese also bought slaves from England. Irish Slaves. literally Irish were slaves and not just indentured servitude. but that lasted like 20 years before that practice ended. blacks were kept on.

I think it was King James II who did this. but they'll say it was indentured servitude. You owe us money. work it off on a ship. that may have been mostly true on British ships but when they sold them to Portuguese traders.. Those guys were kept on.
    🍺🏰👥🤝🔫💣🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🇩🇪
    👊📜🔊🚶‍♂️👥🔫🚗🏛️
    🚧👥🚗🚓💥👥🚪
    🔫🚗🚶‍♂️👥💔📜🚁
    🔍🚓🚶‍♂️💥👥🚪
    ⚔️💣🚁📜🚓🏰📉
    🏛️🚓🔒💼🚶‍♂️📜💥
    💼💔🚁🔫🚶‍♂️📉
    👥🔍🚓👮‍♂️💥🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️
    🔗🚶‍♂️📜💼💥👥🏰
    🚓🚁🏰💥🚶‍♂️👥💣🔫🏛️
    🏰📉📜🔊💣🚓💥👥
    🏛️💼🚶‍♂️🚁📉📜🚓
    💥👥🏛️💼🚶‍♂️🚁📜
    🔒🚓🚶‍♂️💥👥🚪📜🚗
    🚓💼💥🔫🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🇩🇪
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood 🚓💼💥🔫🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🚶‍♂️🇩🇪

Car Murse Pow Zazer Zun, 3 stooges, GermaNAZI
    Originally posted by Third Temple yeah but a lot of them were released. indentured servitude. but the US was like "Shit keep them on, pick cotton and do work around the farm".

but English used them on ships then dropped them off on the islands. 'Here ya go… see ya later. will bring you along for pay or the adventure of it all"

thats the difference. maybe Brazil kept them on as slave. those Portuguese also bought slaves from England. Irish Slaves. literally Irish were slaves and not just indentured servitude. but that lasted like 20 years before that practice ended. blacks were kept on.

I think it was King James II who did this. but they'll say it was indentured servitude. You owe us money. work it off on a ship. that may have been mostly true on British ships but when they sold them to Portuguese traders.. Those guys were kept on.

Im sorry WHITE man did you just excuse slavery? So it wasn’t that bad for slaves in other places huh? Now I really know where you stand.

The real reason no one gives a fuck is because we kept them here whereas England and Portugal mostly had them overseas.
    Originally posted by Fox Im sorry WHITE man did you just excuse slavery? So it wasn’t that bad for slaves in other places huh? Now I really know where you stand.

The real reason no one gives a fuck is because we kept them here whereas England and Portugal mostly had them overseas.

You know I didn't say that at all. You fucking instigator
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple yeah but a lot of them were released. indentured servitude. but the US was like "Shit keep them on, pick cotton and do work around the farm".

but English used them on ships then dropped them off on the islands. 'Here ya go… see ya later. will bring you along for pay or the adventure of it all"

it wasnt even the entire US. the south mostly wanted them for agriculture and menial labor. the north used them as well, but for 'chore' type work.

if you want to have fun with the volume of slaves...check the historic documentaries about mohammedian countries and the massive quantities of niggers they exported out of africa and into mudslime countries for slave labor. exponentially more than whites imported
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox Im sorry WHITE man did you just excuse slavery? So it wasn’t that bad for slaves in other places huh? Now I really know where you stand.

i do.

niggers were made slaves for a reason
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition

Originally posted by aldra https://www.unz.com/lromanoff/americas-buried-history-of-white-slavery/

as his narrative goes the European slave trade was even larger than the African-Atlantic one, run by the same small-hatted suspects.

it was similar to the way Australia was colonised, in that prisoners under 'indentured servitude' were shipped to the colonies in order to effectively be used as slave labour. they supposedly signed contracts to be used as servants for a fixed period in order to 'work off' their sentences and be rewarded with land once completed, but in reality the vast majority of 'servants' couldn't read or write so had no idea what they'd be signing, and as a result would be kept indefinitely for 'violations' such as laziness or disrespect.

in reality, rather than serious criminals being given the option to work off their sentences, people were being imprisoned for minor or imagined crimes (especially political dissent) explicitly to pipe them into this trade, with the poor, petty criminals and orphans being specifically targeted. people were effectively kidnapped in huge numbers to support the enterprise.

the Irish were the most massively poached, but due to all of their population statistics before 1840 being mysteriously 'lost' and the Potato Famine masking other sources of population decline it's very difficult to tell how many were taken.

((historians)) like to draw a hard line between 'indentured servitude' and 'chattel slavery' explicitly saying that the African slaves were treated worse than the Europeans, but firsthand accounts suggest conditions were just as grim for 'fellow whites'.
    Originally posted by infinityshock i do.

niggers were made slaves for a reason

Yeah look I mean at the end of the day I dont really believe in objective morality so everything that happens including slavery is justified in a cosmic sort of way in the sense that nothing matters anyway
Jump to Top