User Controls

'Murika...Fuck Yea

infinityshock Black Hole

fuck yuh...
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by aldra

My generation is poisoned
    we all are, it just gets worse as time goes on
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    preppers doesn't seem to paranoid now does it. Knowing how fucked shit is. there is no way the USA is going to correct from all of this bullshit

I'ts gonna be 10 shit fold for Canada, Australia (except maybe Melborne) and UK

California might bounce back.. there is signs of an economic boost in San Francisco
    Originally posted by infinityshock

fuck yuh…

You low class fuck
    and thats a toothless hooker
    Fords are shit
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple You low class fuck
    and thats a toothless hooker
    Fords are shit

You must live in New Zealand with all that envy and jealousy you're harboring.

It's understandable, considering how they make you all wear gimp suits and ball gags all day...and don't even let you out to use the bathroom
    Originally posted by infinityshock You must live in New Zealand with all that envy and jealousy you're harboring.

It's understandable, considering how they make you all wear gimp suits and ball gags all day…and don't even let you out to use the bathroom

Sorry, Live in Cali. Last American I owned was a Dodge Ram and it was a great fucking pickup. I wish I didn't use it as a down payment. I got shit for it. I could of sold it now easily for 10-12k with fairly low miles. the downside was it got 9-10mpg

but it was a 5.9lit 1500, extra long bed and extended cab.

I always owned American and that was the last one. I owned one ford. a 74 Squareback Mustang II 302
    fun car in my 20s. bought it in 1985 from some old lady. had like 38k miles on it and I only paid 3200 back then. mint condition except the leather interior was torn a bit and some cracking on the dashboard.

most Fords are shit. I'd rather own a Dodge 3500 over a Ford 350
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple Sorry, Live in Cali. Last American I owned was a Dodge Ram and it was a great fucking pickup. I wish I didn't use it as a down payment. I got shit for it. I could of sold it now easily for 10-12k with fairly low miles. the downside was it got 9-10mpg

but it was a 5.9lit 1500, extra long bed and extended cab.

I always owned American and that was the last one. I owned one ford. a 74 Squareback Mustang II 302
    fun car in my 20s. bought it in 1985 from some old lady. had like 38k miles on it and I only paid 3200 back then. mint condition except the leather interior was torn a bit and some cracking on the dashboard.

most Fords are shit. I'd rather own a Dodge 3500 over a Ford 350

thats nice.

now post selfies in your gimp suit
Jump to Top