User Controls

Reading is for people with slow brains

Donald Trump Black Hole
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Monster energy retard kid gone sex cult millionaire so last year whenever they existed. I mean sure it looks great but idk I don't wanna be andrew fucking tate for one day and I agree with prolly 90ish% of the shit I hear him saym
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    wonder if he actually did get raped in Romanian jail
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Watching Andrew tate is for wetbrains.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Hurp derp I can't read books shut the fuck up dude
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I kind of get his point (without watching the video) but it's really about your right brain and left brain converging
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Most people read way faster than I think.
    andrew testes
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra wonder if he actually did get raped in Romanian jail

Of course not...he begged for every dick that got stuffed into his assorted orifices
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

This idiot shows how much of an idiot he is.

It's the literal opposite of what he tried to gibber on about.

He can't read because his brain is too slow and can't focus long enough to comprehend and process what he's reading or watching. Every example he gave of what he does in place of reading is a low-mental use process.

It's a common problem psychologists and teachers experience with ADHD kids.

Poor retard. At least that FAS baby in an adult body tries to explain it in such a way that it makes him even more embarrassing while not even realizing it.
    you want high mental use activities ?

read chineses.

every character is a highly and artfully coded QR code.

alphábets are just simple barcodes for low flop devices.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny low flop devices.

i got a low flop device for ya
    Ghost Black Hole
    I fucking hate book nerds like oh i'm better than you because I read books i'm on such a high horse so high class look at this giant shelf of bullshit classical artists like wow nobody gives a shit
    GET OFF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PHONE AND READ A BOOK!!!.... ON YOUR PHONE!!!!!
    Wow look at the media consumer! I have an entire wall of DVD and VHS and I own every coloring book ever printed and I read EVERY BIBLE and have over 20,000 records, CD's and media files and a home cinema and I sit there blasting my dolby surroundsound classic 90s cop action flicks while listening to Mozart and reading THE GREAT GATSBY wow im soooooo much better than you!! BUY BUY BUY SPEND SPEND SPEND!!!!

like yes you have read over 1600 fictional books wow you must be high class and way more cultured than me. I am just a retard brown shirt that reads HOW TO COOK METH textbooks and ascii art diagrams for nukes because i'm a huge video game dweeb that has an impure form of media for retard button pushers not shape movers or word rotaters like YOU

Hydriodic
    Acid + l-ephedrine + P + sautee 2hrs = pure d-methamphetamine
    o
    p
    \o / ~-~~ \ \ `-''
    \o/ O\O : / / o O\O
    | ~ . \ \ ~
    h===i Q . \o / U
    L _|_ _._ \o/ _|_ fig.2
    \ / | \ |\ //|/\
    \/ | \ d===\/ \|\ \
    | \ /|/ \