User Controls

How many of you

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Would go on web cams and jerk off online with teenagers? Here is this girl in Łódź whose 26 I never met just texted me „in wet”. I wonder if I should just jerk off and go on webcam with her both of us jerking it or fingering.
    Girls don't want to see guys jerking off. Guys all think they do, but they don't.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat Would go on web cams and jerk off online with teenagers? Here is this girl in Łódź whose 26 I never met just texted me „in wet”. I wonder if I should just jerk off and go on webcam with her both of us jerking it or fingering.

absolutely. get right on that live web cam and jerk off to 'her' all night long...wack that flapper until its swollen and sore. she would enjoy seeing you cram a summer sausage into your asshole while you do it. all girls love that shit, theyre just scared to admit it to big studdly man-studs like yourself.

also, post live streaming video here
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Girls don't want to see guys jerking off. Guys all think they do, but they don't.

Well some like a couple asked me to do that before but I imagine they probably just wanted me to touch it or slowly jerk off or nie to see it. Maybe they just want to see it hard. I’ve also seen some Omegle screenshots posted on forums girls saying show me your song or some shit to dudes so they are out there.
    I mean hornbqlls like that.
Jump to Top