User Controls

Lanny's Smol PeePee Thread

DUSM Raylan Givens Tuskegee Airman
    The thread wherein we all point and laugh about how small Lanny's peepee is
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    it's so small that Frala the Lesbian found a perfect scissor match with matching clit sizes?
    Donald Trump Black Hole

This is now a Jesus Thread. Eternal salvation and virgin pussy will come to you if you post "Thank You For Everything, Jesus".
    Cosmopolitan Yung Blood
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Cosmopolitan Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

This is now a Jesus Thread. Eternal salvation and virgin pussy will come to you if you post "Thank You For Everything, Jesus".

I'm jedi.
    DUSM Raylan Givens Tuskegee Airman
    Penisian
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by DUSM Raylan Givens The thread wherein we all point and laugh about how small Lanny's peepee is

fake news. everyone knows he transitioned years ago and donated his penis to a bunny rabbit as a chew toy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

theres no such thing as jesus
    Originally posted by Cosmopolitan

Oh I'v heard of that place. it's called 'Lanny's clit rock'
    Originally posted by infinityshock theres no such thing as jesus

Not only does Jesus exist but he's going to see you say that to his face when judgement day comes.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple Not only does Jesus exist but he's going to see you say that to his face when judgement day comes.

there is literally zero archeological evidence that an individual known collectively as 'jesus' ever existed
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Third Temple Oh I'v heard of that place. it's called 'Lanny's clit rock'

It's actually an ancient burial site, the testes to the statue still have to be excavated.
    Originally posted by infinityshock there is literally zero archeological evidence that an individual known collectively as 'jesus' ever existed

You'll find out. You might want to have a change of heart
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs It's actually an ancient burial site, the testes to the statue still have to be excavated.

you're saying its an actual rock statue?
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Third Temple you're saying its an actual rock statue?

No im schizoposting
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    It's weird to think that I've never seen Lanny's dick. I've seen the dick of just about everyone who ever graced tinybltc, but not Lanny. Not looking for that to change or anything either. Just weird to think about. I'm living shit test, and I'm glad he passed.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple You'll find out. You might want to have a change of heart

Go ahead and prove me wrong
    Originally posted by Meikai It's weird to think that I've never seen Lanny's dick. I've seen the dick of just about everyone who ever graced tinybltc, but not Lanny. Not looking for that to change or anything either. Just weird to think about. I'm living shit test, and I'm glad he passed.

That's a lot of shlongs.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai It's weird to think that I've never seen Lanny's dick. I've seen the dick of just about everyone who ever graced tinybltc, but not Lanny. Not looking for that to change or anything either. Just weird to think about. I'm living shit test, and I'm glad he passed.

he doesnt have a dick. if you want to see his former wang you need to check with his rabbit, which is currently gnawing on it
Jump to Top