User Controls

I know what I want now...

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    and it feels like I'm waiting for everyone else to grow up. I want a wife, kids, dog, house, a business, and land. The more people I talk to the more it seems like all of the women my age want to whore around and fuck on the first date, not wait 3 months first. I feel like a sex object (especially because of my hair and eyes and penis size) that women want to use for money and power.

But when I don't give out handouts to a woman that is needy, she gets mad and causes trouble. Or if I tell a girl I just want to be friends because I don't think we want the same thing, all of a sudden I played them, even though i make communication a number 1 priority.

I don't want some girl that's been ran through and acts like a kid and just parties all the time, like, grow the fuck up and have some responsibilities. I use drugs, but not often anymore. I smoke toothpick joints and use nicotine 2-3 times a day. Also if you don't have a job or you eat like shit, BIG turn offs for me.
    You want to kill yourself! Oooo ⏱️ dooo itttt ⏱️⏱️⏱️ kill yourselfffff 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 you want to kill yourself ⏱️⏱️⏱️😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 oooo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs and it feels like I'm waiting for everyone else to grow up. I want a wife, kids, dog, house, a business, and land. The more people I talk to the more it seems like all of the women my age want to whore around and fuck on the first date, not wait 3 months first. I feel like a sex object (especially because of my hair and eyes and penis size) that women want to use for money and power.

But when I don't give out handouts to a woman that is needy, she gets mad and causes trouble. Or if I tell a girl I just want to be friends because I don't think we want the same thing, all of a sudden I played them, even though i make communication a number 1 priority.

I don't want some girl that's been ran through and acts like a kid and just parties all the time, like, grow the fuck up and have some responsibilities. I use drugs, but not often anymore. I smoke toothpick joints and use nicotine 2-3 times a day. Also if you don't have a job or you eat like shit, BIG turn offs for me.

stop being a whinging beta.

with todays society youre not going to find a woman that isnt running around splaying her thighs for every dick swinging around. if you want the nuclear family youre going to have to find an amish woman or a chick from a country that isnt one run by kikes.

embrace the pussy...fuck as many as you can. enjoy yourself
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Crisolis You want to kill yourself! Oooo ⏱️ dooo itttt ⏱️⏱️⏱️ kill yourselfffff 😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 you want to kill yourself ⏱️⏱️⏱️😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫 oooo

Who are you. where do you live?
    Originally posted by Third Temple Who are you. where do you live?
    Massachusetts
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs and it feels like I'm waiting for everyone else to grow up. I want a wife, kids, dog, house, a business, and land. The more people I talk to the more it seems like all of the women my age want to whore around and fuck on the first date, not wait 3 months first. I feel like a sex object (especially because of my hair and eyes and penis size) that women want to use for money and power.

you would fit right in poland bro. aks star trek. right in.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    poland is what draws conservwtives or right wing people like you and star trek to it and people like me awwy from it.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Wariat poland is what draws conservwtives or right wing people like you and star trek to it and people like me awwy from it.

it cant be that positive of an environment...no one has pummeled you into human yoghurt yet
    Originally posted by Crisolis Massachusetts

Is your name Bill Burr? I heard Boston is the Racist step sister of San Francisco way before Burr said it. it was an old Joke in the 70s and 80s when i was a kid.

sounds like you want what a MAN wants.

maybe you just want a MAN.

have you considered being gay ?
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny sounds like you want what a MAN wants.

He's too young for you. go be gay elsewhere, cruiser

Very briefly but I figured out I just want a grown up woman.
    Originally posted by infinityshock stop being a whinging beta.

with todays society youre not going to find a woman that isnt running around splaying her thighs for every dick swinging around. if you want the nuclear family youre going to have to find an amish woman or a chick from a country that isnt one run by kikes.

embrace the pussy…fuck as many as you can. enjoy yourself

So... it's all just a game?
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]

Look man forget all that shit. It's not gonna happen. I'm gonna give it to you like someone gave it to me. The sooner you get over all that shit the quicker it will all come. Marriages are the thing of the past and if anyone gets married today your just ASKING to get sued in today's world. Don't let a girl live with you for over 7 yrs either then she got you too, but not in il so know your state laws.

But yah as I was saying, the sooner you get over some girl having another dudes dick in her before you the sooner you can get in there. I treat sex like a drug thing sorta, you pay to play sorta thing sometimes with money sometimes with more than money [std]. Women are a bus stop and if you miss one just wait around till the next one comes along I promise bro. Money is more important if u wanna be a real baller ass mother fucker ud work and save every penny and u can literally buy anything you want.

Literally anything like fr

Also, I don't pay for sex but to me it's sounding like your sex is my heroin so, whatever I'm sure there's some saying what's mines yours sorta thing..me casa su casa but in this case it's a crippling affliction and not a house
    Originally posted by RIPtotse if anyone gets married today your just ASKING to get sued in today's world.
    That's what a prenup is for

Originally posted by RIPtotse I treat sex like a drug thing sorta, you pay to play sorta thing sometimes with money sometimes with more than money [std].

I only bang people I am close with and have an emotional connection with. For me it is very special because you are showing the other person you trust them enough to put your dick in them. I am not into haughty taughty one night stands, I like romantic, intimate sex, it's even better when the tension builds over hours of hanging out beforehand.
    infinityshock Black Hole

sounds like youre looking for a man
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Very briefly but I figured out I just want a grown up woman.

but a woman cant give what you want.

their brain and mentality stopped developing when they hit 12.

maybe what you really want is a tranny.
    Originally posted by infinityshock sounds like youre looking for a man

with a vagina/
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny with a vagina/

thats called a woman
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    theyre not going to grow up bro. adults these days are kids. maybe just kill yourself or get on hard drugs idk. luckily my shits already set in that department or id be going down the same road :SHRUG:
Jump to Top