User Controls

how the fuck do i get rid of facial swelling

cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    i think i must be allergic to cement or some shit because every time i fuck with it even a little bit any part of my skin that comes in contact with it at all gets fucked up for a couple days. like yesterday all i did was just pour some in a bucket and just from the fucking dust that comes up into the air coming in contact with my face for a second, my eyes got all puffy and swollen and red and now it looks like i stuck my face in a fire ant hill or some shit lol. i guess its not that big of a deal other than it looks fucking weird and i can feel it being all puffy and weird and shit.

somebody plz tell me thx
    géne therapy
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Antihistamines nigger.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny géne therapy

i need new genes

Originally posted by Instigator Antihistamines nigger.

i tried 50 mg hydroxyzine last night (for sleep, totally unrelated really) and it didnt do shit
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian i think i must be allergic to cement or some shit because every time i fuck with it even a little bit any part of my skin that comes in contact with it at all gets fucked up for a couple days. like yesterday all i did was just pour some in a bucket and just from the fucking dust that comes up into the air coming in contact with my face for a second, my eyes got all puffy and swollen and red and now it looks like i stuck my face in a fire ant hill or some shit lol. i guess its not that big of a deal other than it looks fucking weird and i can feel it being all puffy and weird and shit.

somebody plz tell me thx

Cement is one of the highest alkalinity substances known.

The microfine dust reacted with the moisture on your skin.

You're literally burning your face.

Solution: don't get the shit on your face and wear rubber gloves
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock Cement is one of the highest alkalinity substances known.

yea i know im going to make a still air box like i used to use in the good ol' dayz next time. once i accidentally took a sip of a saturated sodium hydroxide/water solution though (it IMMEDIATELY felt not right so it didnt make it past even the tip of my tongue) but that shit burned the FUCK out of my tongue lol

FUCKIN PH LEVELS BRO

Instigator Space Nigga
    Rub some vinegar on it

You'll be fine in in 6 to 3 hours.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian yea i know im going to make a still air box like i used to use in the good ol' dayz next time. once i accidentally took a sip of a saturated sodium hydroxide/water solution though (it IMMEDIATELY felt not right so it didnt make it past even the tip of my tongue) but that shit burned the FUCK out of my tongue lol

FUCKIN PH LEVELS BRO

Sodium hydroxide is one of the most destructive chemicals to living tissue.

All you have to do is mix the cement where the wind or a fan blows it away. It's such a fine powder that even a light breeze pushes it away.
    Originally posted by infinityshock Sodium hydroxide is one of the most destructive chemicals to living tissue.

All you have to do is mix the cement where the wind or a fan blows it away. It's such a fine powder that even a light breeze pushes it away.

i feel like there's probably much worse but yea it was pretty gnarly. it didn't cause any pain i'm guessing because it just totally rekt any feeling immediately, but it just tingled like fuck and made every part of my tongue it touched feel like it was spazzing out kinda and then it was just ...dead there for 4 or 5 days after. but thx fam i will try doing the exhaust thing next time because this shit is whack. im just going to tell anyone who asks that i have been crying all day
    Concrete smeels gud
    Stop taking loads of nigger cum in your eyes
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Eat small bits of cement (only for a couple of months) to build up an immunity.
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    where gloves and also a plastic bag over your face
    ..entire face
    maybe put vaseline or something on yourr face and wear a mask of some kind. The cracks i had in my hands when i worked with cement were GNARLY
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Cut it off.
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Cut it off.

his head?
    Originally posted by infinityshock Cement is one of the highest alkalinity substances known.

thats preventive measure, not solution/

solution would be telling him to wash his face off with strong acid.
    washed my face w/ sulfuric acid now it looks all trippy and melty
Jump to Top