User Controls

Gas Company came over to my house

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

They said I needed a new gas line.
    First they dug up all my drainage and pretended they didn't.
    Then they bozo'd it around the outside of my house for idk why.
    Then they came inside to check for leaks and broke a shit off valve.
    Then they broke the next one too.
    And then they broke the last one I had.
    So it took them 2 days and it looks like shit.
    Abraxo Cleaner Yung Blood
    Imagine if you walked out with a claw hammer while they were busy working and just fucking caved their skull in and drove off. Come home to police tape like wtf happened here.

Nobody would see it coming
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    I THINK THEY DID THE BEST THEY COULD, FONA.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

They said I needed a new gas line.
    First they dug up all my drainage and pretended they didn't.
    Then they bozo'd it around the outside of my house for idk why.
    Then they came inside to check for leaks and broke a shit off valve.
    Then they broke the next one too.
    And then they broke the last one I had.
    So it took them 2 days and it looks like shit.

they suck. if they were professional there'd be a 'tee' instead of a 90' at that lowermost 90' to the left of that downspout as a debris trap.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it looks ridiculous, no brackets or anything so the pipe could twist or rupture if something bumps into it hard enough
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra it looks ridiculous, no brackets or anything so the pipe could twist or rupture if something bumps into it hard enough

exactly. if i had done it the left pipe would go into the ground then come back up against the house with straps and at least an attempt at sealing it to be waterproof. id have used spray foam on the inside to fill the gap then polyurethane sealer on the outside
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock they suck. if they were professional there'd be a 'tee' instead of a 90' at that lowermost 90' to the left of that downspout as a debris trap.

Earthquake country there is 2 shutoff. one on a T with a square wrench style valve and a hand valve . this meter looks different than ours. but the wrench one is in case the handle valve jams during a quake.
    Fona.. just get a Propane tank and tell the Gas company to go fuck themselves
    then get a Tesla pack and solar power roof. tell the energy companies to fuck themselves.
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    Propane and gas lines are dated

Just get solar and a tesla pack for the side of your house to mount on.

and just go Electricity on water heater and run heaters throughout the house. fuck Gas. it dries the shit out of your sinus, is dangerous and if a tornado or whatever blows through your neighborhood one day you still have a chance to have power while everyone else freezes or can't stay cool
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Niggles Earthquake country there is 2 shutoff. one on a T with a square wrench style valve and a hand valve . this meter looks different than ours. but the wrench one is in case the handle valve jams during a quake.
    Fona.. just get a Propane tank and tell the Gas company to go fuck themselves
    then get a Tesla pack and solar power roof. tell the energy companies to fuck themselves.

where i live we have hurricanes that kill power.

i use propane. i dont trust the city methane/'natural' gas lines. plus the propane tank/tanks are completely under my control for filling or use with no meter.

then i have generators for my fridge, AC, lights, and computer.

there are a lot of houses in my neighborhood getting those roof panels
    I think theyre boxed-in with his reatarded radon blower, fence, downspout, and windows. If the radon shit wasn't there, they may have been able to put the meter on the same wall that the piping enters and kept everything short and neat. They're probably expected to do 5 or 10 of these a day and using pre-cut nipples in one or two-inch increments means it probably isnt all gonna be plumb, level, or parallel.

If the meter had to be set right there, then it looks like the vertical black nipple is too long, and the long grey nipple is too long and/or the hole through the brick is crooked ( it looks like it enters the building graded down and to the left. Not much they can do if they aren't equipped or allotted time to make nipples to-length on their truck, especially if they're using a pre-existing crooked hole.

I think you should call and complain fona they might give you free gas all winter.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor I think theyre boxed-in with his reatarded radon blower, fence, downspout, and windows. If the radon shit wasn't there, they may have been able to put the meter on the same wall that the piping enters and kept everything short and neat. They're probably expected to do 5 or 10 of these a day and using pre-cut nipples in one or two-inch increments means it probably isnt all gonna be plumb, level, or parallel.

If the meter had to be set right there, then it looks like the vertical black nipple is too long, and the long grey nipple is too long and/or the hole through the brick is crooked ( it looks like it enters the building graded down and to the left. Not much they can do if they aren't equipped or allotted time to make nipples to-length on their truck, especially if they're using a pre-existing crooked hole.

I think you should call and complain fona they might give you free gas all winter.

it's not even straight though
    i no rite
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra it's not even straight though

its a trend ive noticed over the last 8 years or so in plumbing. theyre hiring people that have zero skills in plumbing so the end result is a spaghetti-fest

nobody knows how to solder or braze pipe anymore...everything is PVC/CPVC shit-tier poison pipe
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    What state has highest radon levels?
    Radon Levels by State 2023 - Wisevoter
    Alaska
    The ten states with the highest radon levels are Alaska, South Dakota, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Washington, Kentucky, Montana, Idaho, Colorado, and Iowa. Alaska is the state with the highest radon levels in the US with 10.7 pCi/L.
    Californians dont have to worry about it as does Hawaii have not to worry
    Some people pay to reduce it , some people cherish it
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Some people pay to reduce it , some people cherish it

like the guy in the building probably pumping it in. I'm gonna request some air quality testers

and you're a friend of his
    thats fucking nuts I'd rather chew on the bark of a willow Tree then this

Natural aspirin as well as eat ice Cream with Arabic Gum in it for pain.
    A friend of whoz!?
    Originally posted by infinityshock its a trend ive noticed over the last 8 years or so in plumbing. theyre hiring people that have zero skills in plumbing so the end result is a spaghetti-fest

nobody knows how to solder or braze pipe anymore…everything is PVC/CPVC shit-tier poison pipe

can you
Jump to Top