User Controls

New Studies Reported on LED lights

Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    They're friendly for the Environment but they speed up Macular Degeneracy

then i read this

Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    https://www.google.com/search?q=are+LED+light+a+hazard+for+eyes&rlz=1CAPUVO_enUS1084&oq=are+LED+light+a+hazard+for+eyes&gs_lcrp=EgZjaHJvbWUyCQgAEEUYORigATIHCAEQIRigATIHCAIQIRigATIHCAMQIRigAdIBCDY0MjRqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

google searched and it's true
    infinityshock Black Hole
    They also conveniently didn't mention those old fluorescent bulbs were filled with enough mercury that they'll turn an entire house into a superfund site if one of them breaks.

The fire inspector shut down a store I shop at when one broke
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock They also conveniently didn't mention those old fluorescent bulbs were filled with enough mercury that they'll turn an entire house into a superfund site if one of them breaks.

The fire inspector shut down a store I shop at when one broke

But the incandescent ones didn't have that did they? the fluorescent were harsher on the eyes than the old school ones. but the LEDs might be less toxic but they're horrible on the optical nerves.
    Heard, Sounds like a reatard on a power trip if u ask me ( but nobody did, heard )

I believe the study was sponsored by MIC trying to get everyone to buy and wear tactical blue-light-enhancementing glasses invented by Bowell&Hale for the special forcers operators
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    My girlfriend gave me an old Tiffany style desk lamp. it's expensive too because She wanted my ottlight back (touch switch) and this was so I didn't have to buy her a new Bankers Lamp that I busted that was really fucking expensive. and she felt bad because I had no lamp and this new lamp is fucking awesome. its a tiny incandescent light, like the old fridge lights and has a nice Tiffany glass defuser with colored glass. perfect glow to see but not great for reading. but I got tired of that 3 sensor ottlight. Low was causing me to strain to read shit. middle was like a high setting and too bright and high is like a flood lamp. fucking retarded ass shit. apparently the LEDS don't have a gradual range but go from 1-3 to that of 8-10 and nothing in between. they're just really bright lights.
    Niggles Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Heard, Sounds like a reatard on a power trip if u ask me ( but nobody did, heard )

I believe the study was sponsored by MIC trying to get everyone to buy and wear tactical blue-light-enhancementing glasses invented by Bowell&Hale for the special forcers operators

my own eye doctor told me to wear that too. my optics are fucked. my nerve is damaged and i have ulcerations in my eyes. asked if I stared at the sun or lasers by chance.

I realized it was from when I was a cashier in the early years when they started implementing the UCB bar codes. they didn't have a protector on the glass like they do now. now you can barely see the laser light because of the smoked tinted glass. but back then it was a laser deflecting and hitting me in the eye from time to time.

should fucking sue
    Broseph Stalin Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Niggles google searched and it's true

Politely setting aside using 4chan as a primary source (and linking to a Google search as secondary), you’re being a wee bit dramatic.

The blue-spectrum absorbed from staring at your phone/computer screen 27hrs a day is gonna degenerate yer maculars long before the LED street lights do any such thing. Not that LED aren’t probably turning the Zoomer frogs gay like everything else that’s forced on us, but I’d worry about them just slightly less than the carcinogenic flame RETARDants that are in everything you wear or touch or sukNfuk or eat. Or, like, lead still being in airline fuels (the real chemmytrailz)
    Or maybe I’ve sniffed to many computer dusters today I dunno whatever

https://www.anses.fr/en/system/files/AP2014SA0253EN.pdf
    Originally posted by Niggles They're friendly for the Environment but they speed up Macular Degeneracy

then i read this

The sale of incandescent bulbs in the US is banned and replaced by LEDs.
    Originally posted by Niggles should fucking sue

But as your’e lawyer, I do much highly advise you should sue. BigLaser needs to be knocked down a peg or two and I think wee’d make a winning team, you and i
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs The sale of incandescent bulbs in the US is banned and replaced by LEDs.

Except for incandescent Appliance, Black, Bug, Colored, Infrared, Left-handed Plant, Flood, Reflector lamps, Showcase lamps, and Traffic signals lamps/bulbs.
    But yeah, BigBulb did win this round. More like big sad ammiright? BigCandle is gonna give dem bitchass LEDs a surprise here in a few years though just you watch
    Oh yeah well I once saw on the moon an entire grown canine dog and what you don't believe me that just means your a detractor and an enemy of the Reich you are pigswjne

Shove up your ass an entire array of light maybe dog will notice from space with zis baseless science that goes against the volkssturm

That's what me and my fellows think of your so called 'EVIDENCE' get fucking fucked
    https://www.google.com/search?q=why+do+how+make+whipped+cream+very+so+gay&sca_esv=586071440&sxsrf=AM9HkKkxT2WmrpS0vCMoaF-pKLBTcGz05A%3A1701206454227&source=hp&ei=tllmZbyvC-DKkPIPoPuQsAs&oq=why+do+how+make+whipped+cream+very+so+gay&gs_lp=EhFtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1ocCIpd2h5IGRvIGhvdyBtYWtlIHdoaXBwZWQgY3JlYW0gdmVyeSBzbyBnYXlI_DdQ8zBY8zBwA3gAkAEAmAFhoAFhqgEBMbgBA8gBAPgBAvgBAagCD8ICBxAjGOoCGCfCAg0QIxiABBiKBRjqAhgn&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-hp

google searched and i’ts true
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Broseph Stalin Politely setting aside using 4chan as a primary source (and linking to a Google search as secondary), you’re being a wee bit dramatic.

The blue-spectrum absorbed from staring at your phone/computer screen 27hrs a day is gonna degenerate yer maculars long before the LED street lights do any such thing. Not that LED aren’t probably turning the Zoomer frogs gay like everything else that’s forced on us, but I’d worry about them just slightly less than the carcinogenic flame RETARDants that are in everything you wear or touch or sukNfuk or eat. Or, like, lead still being in airline fuels (the real chemmytrailz)
    Or maybe I’ve sniffed to many computer dusters today I dunno whatever

https://www.anses.fr/en/system/files/AP2014SA0253EN.pdf

But LED are everywhere and I only glance at my phone once in a great while. I have blue tone filtered out, mr Alt guy
    K, Quick Mix Niggles Temple Wonzy.

Third Temple’s 666th post.

666 = 18x37
    1837 is year JP Morgan was born

His father? Junius Spencer Morgan(jedi-nius??[No: false joo, nvm])

Spencer as in Spencer Legal Investigations, located in……

…walnutMFcreek

Think about it. The math adds up.
    Originally posted by Broseph Stalin K, Quick Mix Niggles Temple Wonzy.

Third Temple’s 666th post.

666 = 18x37
    1837 is year JP Morgan was born

His father? Junius Spencer Morgan(jedi-nius??[No: false joo, nvm])

Spencer as in Spencer Legal Investigations, located in……

…walnutMFcreek

Think about it. The math adds up.

i'm going to check into this, Bradley
    Big breadCluecrumb I left for ya right there buddy (and I’ll deny it if you ever say i told you so)

BRB going to change the wayback.archive.org page before you get all crafty like. I know how you mindthink
    Oh led I thought you said lead because if you ever huffed a bunch of lead paint it's sorta like the stuff posted here
    Wait……how did you know my name?? Shitshitshitshutupshutup.hecanhearyou
    Originally posted by SS Panzerjäger Italian Oh led I thought you said lead because if you ever huffed a bunch of lead paint it's sorta like the stuff posted here

most people just ate it as a kid if it was still peeling from the walls when they were growing up

apparently Lead smells sweet by nature. its why kids really did munch on them or stuck their tongues on the window seals

Or so I was told
Jump to Top