User Controls

Mastubation to be Banned

infinityshock Black Hole
    $100 fine for spankin' the monkey.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39251655
    This article was blown out of proportion and it's been spreading like wildfire. At no point was it actually, legitimately proposed that this ridiculous law be enacted.
    Gangstalking
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Discount Whore This article was blown out of proportion and it's been spreading like wildfire. At no point was it actually, legitimately proposed that this ridiculous law be enacted.

the proposal-ee was an elected official of the united states government
    Originally posted by infinityshock the proposal-ee was an elected official of the united states government

It wasn't an actual proposal. It was a joke, a jab at the sort who'd take that kind of thing seriously. At no point was anybody anywhere considering a legit masturbation fine. I'd link to proof but I don't care enough. You can google it for yourselves.

Honestly surprised that bbc hasn't corrected this yet.
    I'd rather pay for a hooker
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Discount Whore It wasn't an actual proposal. It was a joke, a jab at the sort who'd take that kind of thing seriously. At no point was anybody anywhere considering a legit masturbation fine. I'd link to proof but I don't care enough. You can google it for yourselves.

Honestly surprised that bbc hasn't corrected this yet.

it wasnt a joke.

regardless of the feasibility of making masturbation illegal, the fact that an elected official actually came up with this is yet another example of how the aristocracy running this country are out of control and have lost sight of who signs their checks.
    Originally posted by infinityshock it wasnt a joke.

regardless of the feasibility of making masturbation illegal, the fact that an elected official actually came up with this is yet another example of how the aristocracy running this country are out of control and have lost sight of who signs their checks.

http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/funny-joke-texas-bill-would-outlaw-male-masturbation/

"The bill’s author, state Rep. Jessica Farrar (D-District 148), actually never wants to see it enacted. She called these regulations “satirical.”

What I would like to see is this make people stop and think,” she told The Texas Tribune in a Sunday report. “Maybe my colleagues aren’t capable of that, but the people who voted for them, or the people that didn’t vote at all, I hope that it changes their mind and helps them to decide what the priorities are.”

Like seriously. You're just a fucking idiot if you believe this kind of shit and don't even bother to look into it. I found this article within 5 seconds of trying. Third result.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Discount Whore http://lawnewz.com/uncategorized/funny-joke-texas-bill-would-outlaw-male-masturbation/

"The bill’s author, state Rep. Jessica Farrar (D-District 148), actually never wants to see it enacted. She called these regulations “satirical.”

What I would like to see is this make people stop and think,” she told The Texas Tribune in a Sunday report. “Maybe my colleagues aren’t capable of that, but the people who voted for them, or the people that didn’t vote at all, I hope that it changes their mind and helps them to decide what the priorities are.”

Like seriously. You're just a fucking idiot if you believe this kind of shit and don't even bother to look into it. I found this article within 5 seconds of trying. Third result.

youre an idiot.

thats the only reply you deserve
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    old fake news...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby old fake news…

your ballsack is old fake news
    Infinityshock is lashing out because he is embarrassed of his own stupidity
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Infinityshock is lashing out because he is embarrassed of his own stupidity

your observational skills are as pathetic as your athletic abilities ability considering I don't get embarrassed
    So, lets fo back to you saying this wasn't a joke, and then have you describe to us all what you think satire means.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Discount Whore So, lets fo back to you saying this wasn't a joke, and then have you describe to us all what you think satire means.

joke implies humor.

there was no humor intended, based on the elected officials statements
    ban zill the zat nobody will care
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Oh look zill was PROVEN EXPLICITLY WRONG yet still won't admit defeat. That's the sign of an insecure faggot if ever there were a sign. Good job Zill you've proven me right again.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    That's fine with me, to be honest. I can't even remember the last time.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    hey guys im going to a sick green gay concert tonight gangstalking
    Originally posted by infinityshock joke implies humor.

there was no humor intended, based on the elected officials statements

Satire-

the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
Jump to Top