User Controls

recover data from broke-screen android

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Moto G Power ( don't remember the model number, was gonna just take the back-cover off to see the label and realized - oh yeah, phones don't open up anymore. )

screen was rekt , cracked up bad and the image was glitched and shakes so fast and is offset partially out of view, you cant see enough to interact with it.

plugged it into windows pc and it doesn't automatically appear as a drive. so i need to enable some setting.. plug a usb keyboard into it and type PIN and press enter and the screen changes and seems to start-up. phone does not support MHL ( easy way to get HDMI output from usb port )

thats where im stuck, i cant see what the fuck im doing. and google changes the menus all the time so even if i could find some perfect keyboard-sequence with my working phone it wouldnt be the same on this one.

the screen wouldnt stop shaking and taunting me so i started smashing it more and now it doesnt shake. but also i cant see anything now .

is there some retarded gizmo i can buy and plug in the usb that will like brute force menu options until it gets data access on the USB? or is the best option literary replacing the screen just to navigate a menu once before i huck it into the bay

COMPLAINING;
    My usb cord collection... i mostly use all of them for power/charging. there should be a standardized marking system to indicate if a cable supports data-transfer or if its charging only ( and probably what charge-rates ) i dont even know if the cords are capable honesty none of it makes any sense

phones: standardized cheap and easy way to get a video-out signal, doesn't have to be high res or framerate but for recovery purposes. or easy standardized keyboard sequences to enable USB file transfer etc
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm tryna do the same but the screen is ok. It's s friend of mine who died phone and the guy at the shop said it'd lose all data. Would like tobknow too but I think I'm just gonna try passes
    these googoo babies suck man, every time they go on a mushroom trip they force me onto a new layout of the menus. they should have an easy option to make the phone stick to LEGACY MENUs i do not want to half-ass relearn this shit 20 times in my life when they could just present it the same and i would actually still know what im doing.

literary a google OS and looking up how to accomplish things on their google search engine, on their google web browser. and all that comes up is a bunch of outdated or N/A junk-trash-bullshit, clickbait sperg-blog articles and blabbering indians on their youtube website.

honesty im taken aback im sorry for doing a FONA rant but literary i cant right now , I caint!!

also i think im becoming more reatarded in my old age because im thinking about just pulverizing the thing with a hammer so i can warsh my hands of it, heard
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    boot to recovery, plug it in, use ADB to control it

maybe try something like this to control it if you don't like the terminal:

https://github.com/MajeurAndroid/java-adb-remote-screen
    just swap out the broken screen with a new one.

also do none of you have auto updates turned off.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny just swap out the broken screen with a new one.

also do none of you have auto updates turned off.

Auto updates patch the vulnerabilities needed to prevent all your devices from becoming a botnet zombie.

Then instead of google stealing all your data, google and some random hacker is stealing all your data.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor Moto G Power ( don't remember the model number, was gonna just take the back-cover off to see the label and realized - oh yeah, phones don't open up anymore. )

screen was rekt , cracked up bad and the image was glitched and shakes so fast and is offset partially out of view, you cant see enough to interact with it.

plugged it into windows pc and it doesn't automatically appear as a drive. so i need to enable some setting.. plug a usb keyboard into it and type PIN and press enter and the screen changes and seems to start-up. phone does not support MHL ( easy way to get HDMI output from usb port )

thats where im stuck, i cant see what the fuck im doing. and google changes the menus all the time so even if i could find some perfect keyboard-sequence with my working phone it wouldnt be the same on this one.

the screen wouldnt stop shaking and taunting me so i started smashing it more and now it doesnt shake. but also i cant see anything now .

is there some retarded gizmo i can buy and plug in the usb that will like brute force menu options until it gets data access on the USB? or is the best option literary replacing the screen just to navigate a menu once before i huck it into the bay

COMPLAINING;
    My usb cord collection… i mostly use all of them for power/charging. there should be a standardized marking system to indicate if a cable supports data-transfer or if its charging only ( and probably what charge-rates ) i dont even know if the cords are capable honesty none of it makes any sense

phones: standardized cheap and easy way to get a video-out signal, doesn't have to be high res or framerate but for recovery purposes. or easy standardized keyboard sequences to enable USB file transfer etc

for future reference...you need a better phone case
    Originally posted by maddie Auto updates patch the vulnerabilities needed to prevent all your devices from becoming a botnet zombie.

Then instead of google stealing all your data, google and some random hacker is stealing all your data.

i also learnt the hard way that auto updates disable your ability to use your phone the way you intended to.
    Originally posted by infinityshock for future reference…you need a better phone case

phone cases are gay.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Maybe you should embrace the screen for the way it is and learn to adapt yourself to be inclusive of others.
    I LOOK GOOD
Jump to Top