User Controls

Intel Core 2 Homo

Loing African Astronaut
    Gayer than Core 2 Duo
    Loing African Astronaut
    How many pentiums is that, do you think?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    double pentiumtration
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    reminds me of the jong at the solstar flannel refractory , where the kennina asked me if i want to lick her stink hole and i wigged out and accidentally reverse my forktruck into the panels
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I live laugh and love pentium free in your head
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Why doesn't fallout work on my 486?
    fallout 1 should
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Originally posted by aldra fallout 1 should

Yeah but u vape pal?
    not lately
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Amateurs.

Professionals use a commodore 64
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra not lately

Also been seriously thinking about fully quitting nic tbh. I use juul devices with nic salt refills in pods a d lately the pointlessness and unhealthiness of it has been hitting me.

I'm getting older, I feel like I don't really have spare breaths just for nicotine any more. I appreciate each lungful being fresh air with no menthol or tobacco flavour on it. I can tell the good stuff clearly now, I can feel it.
    EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    i quit nicotine like a little over a week ago, it's pretty dope not having to inhale shit all goddamn day and cough up a lung and also my blood pressure went waaaay down a few days after i cut it out completely.

Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sudo I live laugh and love pentium free in your head

The laugh and love part was cringe but this comment would be funny if it was just "I live Pentium free in your head" so 8 still give you partial credit cuz the idea is still basically in there.
Jump to Top