???

Profit
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Loing Slap women

???

Profit

Isn't this just pimping with a mystery step in the middle
    There is NEVER a reason to hit a woman. Never
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Fox There is NEVER a reason to hit a woman. Never

as a male feminist i have to say , I SUPPORT THIS MESSAGE
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan

What if she forgets to cook me mah thanksgivin bird. The wife left it to FONA to cook a turkey.
    infinityshock Black Hole

what do you tell a woman with two black eyes

EduCaTional CATastropHE African Astronaut
    Originally posted by infinityshock what do you tell a woman with two black eyes

ive never seen black women with black eyes.
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs What if she forgets to cook me mah thanksgivin bird. The wife left it to FONA to cook a turkey.

I misspoke. There are PLENTY of reasons to hit a woman. Same reasons you’d hit a man. You just don’t do it. It’s wrong to hit a woman.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox I misspoke. There are PLENTY of reasons to hit a woman. Same reasons you’d hit a man. You just don’t do it. It’s wrong to hit a woman.

youre a misogynistic sexist. men and women are equal and deserve to be treated equally. for you to imply otherwise makes you a racist.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny ive never seen black women with black eyes.

all black women have black eyes. durh. theyre black...
    reported this thread to Lil Sporty due to racism against women

hope you 'men' like being banned
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor reported this thread to Lil Sporty due to racism against women

hope you 'men' like being banned

stfu nigger and go pick me some corn
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu nigger and go pick me some corn

say it to my facefucker not online and see what happens
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor say it to my facefucker not online and see what happens

bend over and pull down your pants so i can see your face
    your not a man your a woman now grab youre ankles you big idiot
    Originally posted by infinityshock youre a misogynistic sexist. men and women are equal and deserve to be treated equally. for you to imply otherwise makes you a racist.

I believe in equality, but also that a man should never mistreat or hit a woman. Out of choice, or whatever
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor your not a man your a woman now grab youre ankles you big idiot

your not a man your not a woman your an inanimate object whos only purpose is offering youre assorted orifices as sacrifice to youre betters, you drooling retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox I believe in equality, but also that a man should never mistreat or hit a woman. Out of choice, or whatever

you literally just contradicted yourself. either men treat a woman the same they do a man or theyre sexist misogynistic racists
    Originally posted by infinityshock you literally just contradicted yourself. either men treat a woman the same they do a man or theyre sexist misogynistic racists

I think like societally and legally men and women should be equal, but I just have the personal opinion that men shouldn’t hurt women, but men hurting men is perfectly fine
Jump to Top