User Controls

Race and IQ debate finally ends

Donald Trump Black Hole

Today, the scientific consensus is that genetics does not explain differences in IQ test performance between groups, and that observed differences are environmental in origin

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

Finally, the discussion is over.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    I kinda wish Malice was still alive. He'd chimp out over this.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Donald Trump

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_intelligence

Finally, the discussion is over.

the discussion never started. its an established fact that niggers are less intelligent than all other human species'

if not so then qualifications and testing requirements would not need to be lowered to accommodate the less capable s­hitskins
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by aldra lol, I got into an argument with my brother today about James Watson

"pretty retarded that he got his nobel prize stripped for doing research into genetic markers for specific traits that are statistically linked to specific ethnic groups"

"you can never do research into that because you can't separate culture and genetics"

"lol what? that's what the research is for, to be able to determine whether it's nature or nurture"

"but you can't know, and nazis will use it for naughty policies"

"how can you assume there's no way to know if you ban all research into it"

"you just can't"

of course 'scientists agree' if anyone who bothers to do research gets banned
    They’re literally not even allowed to research this. Nobody would ever fund a comprehensive study on this subject.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox They’re literally not even allowed to research this. Nobody would ever fund a comprehensive study on this subject.

everyone researches it on a daily basis

any interaction with a nigger that lasts for more than three seconds makes it abundantly and plainly clear that niggers have the mental capacity of a retarded rectal discharge
    I just don’t know how to compare the intelligence of different races personally because I’m so much smarter than everyone else. A difference of 1 standard deviation in IQ seems like a lot to you retards but when I’m in the top 99.8th percentile that difference has less meaning. I’m like 3 standard deviations above you, you all seem mentally handicapped to me.

There probably is a meaningful difference in IQ between races and I dunno what the exact figure is but it just isn’t useful information in my day to day life.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    dont make me fact check this
    Originally posted by A College Professor dont make me fact check this

According to snopes, black people are actually smarter than whites. It’s true
    whats even less researched is the fact that womens intelligence and mental maturity never develope further after they've reach the age of 12 earth years,
    Originally posted by Fox According to snopes, black people are actually smarter than whites. It’s true

they have more better social skills and emotional intelligence, i agree
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    Got damn it. WTF nazi level angst

WTF happen on zoklet when he took over totse?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox According to snopes, black people are actually smarter than whites. It’s true

Originally posted by Fox I just don’t know how to compare the intelligence of different races personally because I’m so much smarter than everyone else. A difference of 1 standard deviation in IQ seems like a lot to you retards but when I’m in the top 99.8th percentile that difference has less meaning. I’m like 3 standard deviations above you, you all seem mentally handicapped to me.

There probably is a meaningful difference in IQ between races and I dunno what the exact figure is but it just isn’t useful information in my day to day life.

no youre not
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor dont make me fact check this

its a proven fact: niggers are less mentally capable than monkeys, orcas, and goldfish
    Originally posted by infinityshock no youre not

My humor is lost on you rejects, it’s too high brow
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox My humor is lost on you rejects, it’s too high brow

no its not. no its not
    hey can you two retards shut the fuck up
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor hey can you two retards shut the fuck up

stfu and go play with your do-it-yourself lobotomy kit some more.
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    I lobotomized my cak on my zipper last night
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Third Temple I lobotomized my cak on my zipper last night

thats a fetish somewhere...
Jump to Top