User Controls

wariat is an/the antichrist

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    fuys we need to get him to al aqsa mosque to declare himself the messiah
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    what a great man, i love the thing he did
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I always thought the antichrist would be some kind of evil mastermind, not a dangerous retard
    retards arent dangerous.

its retardation that is.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    alhamdulillah
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by aldra I always thought the antichrist would be some kind of evil mastermind, not a dangerous retard

the christ was a benevolent mastermind, so it stands to reason that the anti-christ - as a negation of the christ - would be a dangerous retard
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai the christ was a benevolent mastermind, so it stands to reason that the anti-christ - as a negation of the christ - would be a dangerous retard

there exists zero archaeological evidence that anyone or anything relating to the catholic religion going by the name of 'christ' ever existed.

jesus is a myth
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by infinityshock there exists zero archaeological evidence that anyone or anything relating to the catholic religion going by the name of 'christ' ever existed.

jesus is a myth

you get how jesus being a myth doesn't change anything about what i said, right? at worst you can bust me on using the past tense to refer to a character in a story that still exists, but that's peak pedantry and i somehow suspect that if i'd said "christ is" you'd be even more butthurt.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    but just for you: the christ is a benevolent mastermind. happy now, finny?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    christ is lord
    Originally posted by Meikai but just for you: the christ is a benevolent mastermind. happy now, finny?

He won’t be happy til he has that butthole splayed wide open and has his meat stick rammed up your cock socket
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Fox He won’t be happy til he has that butthole splayed wide open and has his meat stick rammed up your cock socket

sounds demonic

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    what happened to scron?
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Wariat what happened to scron?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai you get how jesus being a myth doesn't change anything about what i said, right? at worst you can bust me on using the past tense to refer to a character in a story that still exists, but that's peak pedantry and i somehow suspect that if i'd said "christ is" you'd be even more butthurt.

You made a statement wholly inaccurately. There is no more validity in referencing a make believe character than if you had referenced the wizard of oz.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai but just for you: the christ is a benevolent mastermind. happy now, finny?

You may as well laud your lord and savior Santa claus or the Easter bunny.

Each one equally valid as a childhood fantasy
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox He won’t be happy til he has that butthole splayed wide open and has his meat stick rammed up your cock socket

...sans lube
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by infinityshock You made a statement wholly inaccurately. There is no more validity in referencing a make believe character than if you had referenced the wizard of oz.

this is your brain on atheism, folx.

things which exist only as ideas...

finny... they exist. as ideas.

"christ is benevolent"

"the wizard of oz is the man behind the curtain"

both of those statements are valid

the negation of the benevolent wizard of oz is the wicked witch of the west

this is why i cautioned you against zealous atheism finny. it gives people brain damage.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai this is your brain on atheism, folx.

things which exist only as ideas…

finny… they exist. as ideas.

"christ is benevolent"

"the wizard of oz is the man behind the curtain"

both of those statements are valid

the negation of the benevolent wizard of oz is the wicked witch of the west

this is why i cautioned you against zealous atheism finny. it gives people brain damage.

I can be as an abstract thinker as anyone else but I'm not going to lend credence to fantasies trying to crossover into reality.

I'm a subscriber to reality and I'm not participating in enabling the delusions of a cult who's only purpose is the subjugation of an entire subset of humanity for the benefit of another.
    Originally posted by infinityshock jesus is a myth

until you suffer the effects of his followers.
Jump to Top