User Controls

space niggas i need advice

like aright so i need money see and i'm wonderin whats the best lik 2 hit in brod daylight. i need cash quick u no
    i herd if u get a college degree u can hit liks like 2 broadz all dayt
    Get a job
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    1. Aquire firearm
    2. Rob durgstore
    3. Rinse
    4. Repeat
    5. $$$
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    1. Stand on corner
    2. Offer sex
    3. ???
    4. Profit
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    lanny you should try sucking a dick you look like ur fag mouth would be be good at it.
    Rob a bank. Write a note and just do it
    Dont you live in Canada?. I will pay you $1cad for every "NIGGASIN.SPACE URL you spraypaint in your town/city

I can send you $$ for spray paint. Theres a job for you.
    I'm on my lunch break now I get off work in 3 hours, if you want any money then you have to bump this thread in the next 3 hours to show me you are reliable.

If you dont bump the thread you get no money
    bling bling Dark Matter
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Dont you live in Canada?. I will pay you $1cad for every "NIGGASIN.SPACE URL you spraypaint in your town/city

I can send you $$ for spray paint. Theres a job for you.

can i do this plz
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Phoenix like aright so i need money see and i'm wonderin whats the best lik 2 hit in brod daylight. i need cash quick u no

post pics of your tonsils and ill tell you how much youre worth.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby lanny you should try sucking a dick you look like ur fag mouth would be be good at it.

I like how lanny hasn't even posted in this thread and Bill Krozby is just posting in response to his own hallucinations. Cute.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    You could breed newts
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    If you live in a state that has bottle/can deposits, drive around and look for recycle bins. I use to take all the bags of recyclables from behind a college and I’d make like 20–30 dollars from it.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by blackbird If you live in a state that has bottle/can deposits, drive around and look for recycle bins. I use to take all the bags of recyclables from behind a college and I’d make like 20–30 dollars from it.

stealing the copper electrical wiring from assorted electrical systems is more rewarding
    OP didnt bump, offer expired
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump OP didnt bump, offer expired

I'll give you $1 for every load of my happy sauce you're able to inhale
    See folks this is what you get when you sit in front of your keyboard huffing sex hormones all day like this fucking degenerate. I'm literally throwing money at you and you are too fucking retarded to do anything about it.

I go on TC all the time to see this fucking faggot acting all cool with the skid mark crew same old 5 faggots that are always in TC whenever I go there, biggest group of losers on the face of the earth all gathered around this fucking retarded tranny whore.

I abuse drugs way more than any of you and I still go to work every day because im not some faggot that has to take sex hormones to feel normal and I'm not doped up on mood stabilizers and RC's all day making me fat and grow tits so I actually leave the house and do stuff and don't just sit on TC all day like a noob.

Yeah you must be fiending pretty hard when you can't even be a tranny properly and whore yourself out, you even fail at that. Your life is a fucking waste at this point you should just kill yourself live on TC and write the NIGGASin.SPACE URL with your blood before you collapse and bleed to death thats the only thing you could do at this point to redeem yourself you useless tranny bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csJaDUR1NZQ
    bling bling Dark Matter
    steal parts of bikes adn sell them u need a 6 mil allen key
    Originally posted by bling bling can i do this plz

I wouldnt pay you less than $100 per tag tho cuz I kno it will be aces
Jump to Top