oh you!
    NoU
    tell em zimy
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    A++ would ruin again
    i already did that LOL
    Zill the zat
    Originally posted by greenplastic i already did that LOL

you werent even in combat, you don't have the right to call yourself a veteran
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I like to ruin lives, but that's just the way i troll.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    not really interested in lives

orifices....now that's a different bucket of happy sauce
    Just fuck their shit up fam
    Originally posted by puffy butts you werent even in combat, you don't have the right to call yourself a veteran

its a shameful title anyways, the only reason i claim it is for them sweet benefits cuz i can get paid to go 2 skool and get enjineyring degree so i can do more with my life than sit in my apt getting high 24/7
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic its a shameful title anyways, the only reason i claim it is for them sweet benefits cuz i can get paid to go 2 skool and get enjineyring degree so i can do more with my life than sit in my apt getting high 24/7

that's pathetic, but I'm not going to berate anyone that was validly in the military...whether they were sitting behind a desk in DC polishing the knob of a superior officer or storming a beach in iwo jima on one leg.
    AND NOW THEY'LL NEVER BE BEST FRIENDS
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's pathetic, but I'm not going to berate anyone that was validly in the military…whether they were sitting behind a desk in DC polishing the knob of a superior officer or storming a beach in iwo jima on one leg.

whats pathetic is being paid to take orders from morons all day, being told where you can and cannot go and what you can and cannot do, and potentially being killed for the cause of making someone else money because they told you you had "corps" values or some shit
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    ...Then getting prosecuted for it afterwards
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic whats pathetic is being paid to take orders from morons all day, being told where you can and cannot go and what you can and cannot do, and potentially being killed for the cause of making someone else money because they told you you had "corps" values or some shit

thats how the .gov brainwashes the pogues to follow the rules without actually having a draft and martial law
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats how the .gov brainwashes the pogues to follow the rules without actually having a draft and martial law

lol, "pogues"

its not like the infantry aren't the most brainwashed either
    Jaybird ruined my life
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol, "pogues"

its not like the infantry aren't the most brainwashed either

they're just not smart enough.

those army infantry kids...even (especially) the officers...just...wow.

I have all kinds of fun-time stories from the OCS at ft bragg...holy crap, those clowns (90%, not all of them) are the most fucktardedest of all military branches.
Jump to Top