User Controls

Nigger space im tired

Im tired nigger spacers, i want to sleep but i csnt and i cant take melatonin but im hungry and i have no food but im tired so i cant go get food but im tired
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    benadrrtlyl
    Originally posted by totse2118 benadrrtlyl

Don’t get in the habit of taking Benadryl it’s psychologically addictive and you acquire tolerance fast as fuck.

Practice mindful meditation instead 🙏
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Crisolis Im tired nigger spacers, i want to sleep but i csnt and i cant take melatonin but im hungry and i have no food but im tired so i cant go get food but im tired

did someone say tired niggers...

infinityshock Black Hole

very tired nigger
    Originally posted by infinityshock did someone say tired niggers…

At least theyre warm
    Originally posted by totse2118 benadrrtlyl
    Too tired to go store
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Originally posted by Fox Don’t get in the habit of taking Benadryl it’s psychologically addictive and you acquire tolerance fast as fuck.

Practice mindful meditation instead 🙏

noope
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Crisolis At least theyre warm

Toasty
    Fuck rudolf man, his dumbass nose is so retarded. All the other reindeer’s should’ve retaliated against santa’s request for rudolf to lead the sleigh
    Originally posted by Crisolis Fuck rudolf man, his dumbass nose is so retarded. All the other reindeer’s should’ve retaliated against santa’s request for rudolf to lead the sleigh

They gotta stop with these diversity hires. Literally hired for the color of his nose
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Instigator Space Nigga
    🐑
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Crisolis Im tired nigger spacers, i want to sleep but i csnt and i cant take melatonin but im hungry and i have no food but im tired so i cant go get food but im tired

Sounds like the constant malnutrition taking it's toll on your body.
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Sounds like the constant malnutrition taking it's toll on your body.
    No, ive been eating like 1k calories daily now, thats my maintenance
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Crisolis No, ive been eating like 1k calories daily now, thats my maintenance

Jesus fuck...my snacks are 1000 calories.

My breakfast was about 2000

You need to eat more
    Originally posted by infinityshock Jesus fuck…my snacks are 1000 calories.

You need to eat more
    I eat as much as i need to at the moment, i can maintain my weight at 1k so im fine

You need to eat more

oh ja.

the " ah be gettin' 100% callorries of wat ah be done eatin'" fallacy.

go drink a liter of coconut oil worth about 6 million calories and see where thkse calories go
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Hey my cat has an eyepatch in my picture, look at him

You need to eat more

Thanks for referring to my load as a snack, but it’s a little less than 1000 calories I’m pretty sure. Now get over here it’s snack time…
    Originally posted by Crisolis Hey my cat has an eyepatch in my picture, look at him

I noticed that. Ur cat has a forbidden eye
Jump to Top