User Controls

Is it gay to get an erection while brushing your teeth?

Bradley Black Hole
    I'm trying to brush more but it makes me so horny.
    Bradley Black Hole
    it's like when HTS described for us at 4 in the morning how he sucked this big black nigger cock of a guy in a wheel chair in canada in winter in an elley while they were smoking crack and i bet it smelled really bad ccuz the guys toasty warm under his blankets like all people r in wheel chairs in winter so he's got these moldy ass balls and nigger cock stew and HTS is all cracked out suckin away , it's my favorite story about HTS cuz i just think of some dirty old nigger getting crack for this fat tranny in an alley and then shmokin while dudes down there given him a tongue bath, eating ass, etc
    There’s absolutely nothing gay about getting a fat boner from full throating a vibrating toothbrush every morning. Nor if you wanna stick it up your ass for a little prostate stimulation
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Bradley it's like when HTS described for us at 4 in the morning how he sucked this big black nigger cock of a guy in a wheel chair in canada in winter in an elley while they were smoking crack and i bet it smelled really bad ccuz the guys toasty warm under his blankets like all people r in wheel chairs in winter so he's got these moldy ass balls and nigger cock stew and HTS is all cracked out suckin away , it's my favorite story about HTS cuz i just think of some dirty old nigger getting crack for this fat tranny in an alley and then shmokin while dudes down there given him a tongue bath, eating ass, etc

id like to find a 15-16 yr old runaway who does drugs to do this to me but i wouldnt kńow how to ask such a girl to do it. any advice?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley I'm trying to brush more but it makes me so horny.

its your natural pavlovian response

just glue some bristles to your boyfriends cock and you can kill two birds with one cock
Jump to Top