User Controls

1.4 billion Chinese? Try 100 billion chinese robotic humans

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    If you think the world population and China is big now wait until your country gets invaded by Chinese robots on student visas that take every factory job and don't even need to eat or sleep they can just work 24/7 because they are robots and they send all their money back to their country and buy nothing and all just sleep on the parking lot outside and then when you pull into work you can't find a parking spot because every spot it taken up by a Chinese robot sleeping and you get fired for being 1 minute late because LEE the ROBOT was still working OT before you got out of bed

infinityshock Black Hole
    killing them will only be property damage...
    On top of that, there will be millions of drones, all operating in unison, flying overhead, through the streets, swarming the open spaces, cataloguing, analyzing, documenting, hypothesizing. One false move and it's death by drone, a localized explosion of blood and guts, then another drone rises to take its place. Day and night, the drones fill the skies, watching, waiting, eager to fulfil their programming. Millions of them, as a hive mind they operate. Everywhere you go, everything you do, they are there.
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ On top of that, there will be millions of drones, all operating in unison, flying overhead, through the streets, swarming the open spaces, cataloguing, analyzing, documenting, hypothesizing. One false move and it's death by drone, a localized explosion of blood and guts, then another drone rises to take its place. Day and night, the drones fill the skies, watching, waiting, eager to fulfil their programming.

sorry for making cheap drones fuys I just wanted to fly around and be a cyperpunk

Originally posted by totse2118 my factory will look like this

If you want to make bombs in eastern europe than consider investing in my defense startup FOLX?!
    Reports indicate that a synchronized and centrally-controlled drone army of just 100,000, carrying payloads and sensors, could easily defeat any advanced military unit.
    they couldn't beat another army that was composed of 100,000 better drones though
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Well, no more live leak videos of chinese steel workers anymore
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Reports indicate that a synchronized and centrally-controlled drone army of just 100,000, carrying payloads and sensors, could easily defeat any advanced military unit.

Until a 6-barreled gatling and grape-shot cannister make a baby...
Jump to Top